Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Pete

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. How the hell are ya?! I was on my xbox when you messaged me and i have no idea how to reply to that haha
  2. But I wanted the color contrast. What kind of pirate do you think I am?!

A goddamn fabulous pirate is what
  3. Well... NEXT time. You better FIND one. Mmkay?!
  4. Because I couldn't find one, duh
  5. I'm lovin' the floaties Pete. Why isn't your bandana pink also?
  6. Atta girl, I'd start out with just any of their older albums, since those are where the most popular songs come from.
  7. I like The Number of the Beast and Powerslave, not too sure about Run to the Hills though. Haha. But that's a start!
  8. Anything classic, like Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast, Powerslave
  9. Haha not yet, but I will! Which songs would you recommend I listen to first?
  10. Did you ever check out Iron Maiden?
  11. It's not too bad for me; I usually only get up at 5:45, but I had a good 100 mile drive yesterday, so I had to be up at 4.

And yeah, definitely check Maiden out. They're 80s metal, but so good!
  12. I used to get up that early for work. It sucks balls. I usually get up at 5.40am now. Yeah I hate peoples crap, everywhere you go, there's some jackass who seems to 'try' to ruin your day. Like my supervisor, is such a **** sometimes. And all the people I work with are unorganized, which annoys me. Lol.

Coheed is my favourite band. I actually haven't really listened to iron maiden. Haha maybe I should.

13. Well, it's 4:30am here and I'm up for work, so I'm not too happy about that, but it gets me out of the office and away from dealing with people's crap.

And I would totally be way more excited for Maiden lol
  14. Yo! Everything is awesome. I'm just about to go to get my passport photos taken wooo! Oh and I have no idea why Coheed is playing with Iron Maiden, as I did not organise the event But who cares?! It's Coheed!!!! How are you doing?
  15. Hows everything going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast