Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Clint

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, you! It's been a while. Just checking in and saying hi.
  2. That does indeed sound like what I'm looking for. It's not only bulletproof, but it dissipates the energy caused by a strike. That means that the beasts won't be thrown off balance by enemy attacks. Very good. Please, get that ready for our hybrids.
  3. Thank you. It is an honor.

Now this scales surrounding the body, sounds like a beaut idea! Just so happens I have developed a flexible dermal armor system. It's basically overlapping armored scales, that dissipate the energy of a strike, then protect against any penetration to the soft tissues below. There's a bunch of other complicated stuff that goes along with it, but you don't need to worry about that.

Does that sound like what you're looking for? Let me know and I'll get right on it for you!
  4. You are hereby the Professor of Ape/Marine-Mammal Defense Weaponry. Your job is to provide defense for the hybrid Dolphin-Monkey. We're thinking about developing them with scales surrounding their bodies that would be impenetrable to gunfire.
  5. As long as training is provided. As I have no idea how to be a Prof. of Ape/Marine-Mammal Defense Weaponry. I'd love to! Thanks for considering me, Sir.
  6. Ms. Linkle, as you may or may not be aware, I am the founder and operator of the Goddamn Eastwood Academy of Awesomeness, or the GDEAA. As I was searching for recruits to fill the position of Prof. of Ape/Marine-Mammal Defense Weaponry, your name happened to come up. So I will ask; would you like a job within my organization?
  7. Thank you very much, young one.
  8. Happy Birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8