Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and loaf

59 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. No internets. I can't connect, so sadface.
  2. Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyle! Where are you?! I miss you! Baiiiiiiiiiiiii
  3. Yeah they are pretty cool. I did a Mock Interview for school and the company for that was one of the choices to use.
  4. I believe so. They pick you up from your hotel, take you to the airport, then helicopter the shit out of the grand canyon, then land for like 40 mins have a lunch and a look around and fly back over the strip. It'd be e so awesome!
  5. My friend used to work there. That's cool, is it from a company in Las Vegas?
  6. Ima do a helicopter tour of the grand canyon
  7. Only been to Grand Canyon once. It was cool. My friend was working there.
  8. Yeah, not this year. Maybe next year. Next year will be very interesting for me. You're in Vegas hey? Have you been to the grand canyon? I'm totally going there one day.
  9. Start when you're ready! Never to late though!
  10. True that. I want to be a gynaecologist, but it'd take like 10 years to become one. I only thought about that this year, so a bit too late. F*ck that. I know the value of a good education etc, but studying is not for me, plus it costs so much. But I have respect for people who study for a career. It's not easy.
  11. Career is nice but need to make sure you going to enjoy it! and no I dont make it myself. We order a box of them.
  12. Sweet, did you make your paper hat yourself? Yeah he's doing IT or some shit. I wanted to be an electrician, but idk, I just want to work and earn money. Idgaf about a career tbh.
  13. No I wear a paper hat. Yeah chett is one too but not anymore since he's doing something new. Education! Never to late to start up again!
  14. Do you wear a hair net?! Cool, Brett is into graphic design too I believe or he was idk. I have a degree, in nothing.
  15. I'm a Lunch Lady Helper. I have a degree in Graphic Design.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 59
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast