Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Halie

82 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. IT is going. That is the main thing. No really, I am great! Wooo holiday! I am going to Fiji for Christmas, I can't remember if you know that already.

MAYBE in like 30 years, your parcel will show up at my door step. And it'll be all busted up and broken. From being shipped around the world, trying to find me. Because it got lost in the bloody mail! Haha. *shakes fist angrily at postal service, whilst making an angry, obnoxious face*
  2. Hey deeerrr hunnybee, how's it going? Thank you, I had a great time =D. Hey, let's not give up hope! ...Alright, who am I kidding it's been well over a month... lol that makes me angry. >.<
  3. OH hai guurlfran! Just saying hello It's been awhile. You looked beautiful in your holiday pics! I have not received your mug. I'm assuming it is lost in the abyss of the postal system. Sad, so very sad. I wanted to take stupid pictures of myself, drinking out of it haha.
  4. Hmmmm. Yours didn't take this long. I hope it hasn't gotten lost lol. *touch wood* Nah, It'll be there soon hopefully!
  5. Not yet Hopefully it'll come this week! I'll let you know as soon as I get it pretty lady. I'll try to take funny pics of me drinking out of it or something. Haha.
  6. Nik, have ya gotten my pressie yet? I think it's been about 3 weeks or summin.
  7. The quality is perfectly fine haha. I was shocked at how fast it came, too.

I'm enjoying it, too. It's fun haha
  8. Omg I'm so happy the shirt looks great on you! I wasn't happy with the quality of it, but it looks great in the picture. Wow it didn't take long to get there. Awesome. I really enjoyed getting you a gift lol
  9. So I was just dilly-dallying on the sofa with a cup of tea and you'll never guess what happened. YOUR PRESENT CAME IN THE MAIL! It is AWESOME! I love it thanks, Nik x3 I feel a little bit guilty because I haven't been able to send yours yet, hopefully Friday I can lol.
  10. Lol, that's exactly why I'm unsure of doing it, I feel really embarrassed running in front of people.

I'm posting yours on Saturday, too! =D
  11. I have been thinking of jogging too! Haha. But I'm afraid of running in public, as I look like an idiot when I run. Haha. I'm so unfit. I do this Bubble Pop dance and I'm.so out of breath at the end, it only goes for like 3 mins.

Ima post your present on Saturday! Weeee!
  12. Hahaha. Awww. Yay. I have your gift, I just need to send it. It was an awesome idea, but the item itself sucks! I'm devastated lol. I'll still send it, but I'll get you something else to make up for the crappyness of it. Haha. Ugh I'm so disappointed! That's the only problem with buying stuff online.
  13. I had a package in the mail yesterday and I got really excited and was like "Omg, is this from Nikki?! Wow, it's early!" but it wasn't. xD Your gift has arrived, I just need to pick it up and take it to the post office lol I'll have to do that next week.
  14. Lmaoo I can't wait xD you already saw the mug I'm getting you... nevermind, maybe next time it will be a surprise if we do this again lol
  15. I got you the most awesome thing! I won't tell you what and it won't get to you for awhile. But it's gonna get to you! Ok, it's probably not AS awesome as I imagine, but close enough
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 82
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast