Conversation Between SOLDIER #819 and OceanEyes28

15 Visitor Messages

1. That happens to me a lot haha. And I am up for that. I'm rarely on Skype, but I am on FB fairly often. Also instagram.

Japan! That is neat. Have you done much sightseeing? And if you did go back to school, what would you go for?

I'm getting my master's in social work, specifically for direct practice in mental health. Currently, I am interning at a hospital doing individual therapy (Cognitive Processing Therapy) in the PTSD unit. I'm liking it a lot.
  2. Sorry! Things got busy and then TFF slipped my mind. May just want to add one another on FB or Skype or whatever's popular nowadays haha.

Been living in Japan for about a year and a half. Thinking about going back to college after this English teacher thing is over, but not quite sure. Finding a career is hard... What are you getting your Master's in?
  3. Is good! I'm almost done getting my masters in social work. So close. How is yOUR life?
  4. Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Hi S!!!
    Heyoyoyoyo! How's life?
  5. Raaaage ggaaaawrrrrr
  6. Hahaha I loooove yooouuuu happy valentine's daaaayyy
  7. Nothing I can complain about. Just enjoying the afterglow from Christmas and New Year's and taking it easy.

Have any awesome new teas/recipes you've been wanting to tell the world about? =P
  8. Life is pretty good. How is yours?
  9. Is life the best over there?
  10. Hellooooooooo S
  11. Happy Accounting!

Now I must sleep off my birthday homework. Hope life's been treating you well!
  12. I have no idea what spaghetti squash even tastes like though. Is it sweeter? More tender? Clumpier?

We SHOULD start a thread! I'm thinking one made by you would be much less hijackable. Plus you obviously know more. I'm wondering if it should just be "Vegetarian Food" or something. I went to this nice south Indian restaurant where there wasn't an ounce of meat. It was so good I could cry. It'd be fun to talk about.
  13. I knooow. I would have kept it open, but James wanted it closed and I always honor those requests. We can still talk about squash, though... In fact, you or I could create a new thread to talk about veggie recipes and anyone who is annoying will be punted. Punt!
  14. Noooo! I wanted to talk about spaghetti squash! Why did it have to come to this?!
  15. And thank YOU for taking the time out of your day to actually read my post, haha.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15