Conversation Between SOLDIER #819 and LocoColt04

11 Visitor Messages

1. I've also only played the Amazon! Also, touch screen in battle is super easy. You're crazy!
  2. Dude it feels like the Vita one has so many issues. It's impossible to use the touch screen in battle unless you have 3 hands, so I end up using the right stick to navigate around to activate runes. And when you exceed more than 10 people on the screen... oh man.

We should play! I haven't tried out anyone but Amazon.
  3. So.
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIER #819 View Post
    I wanted to get it for PS3, but the majority of friends seemed to prefer Vita.
    It was originally built for Vita - the PS3 version was never even meant to exist! Also, the touch interface for things like Rannie and the runes and whatnot... that shit is nigh impossible on PS3, trying to wiggle around a cursor with the right thumbstick while still killing bad guys? A nightmare.

Also, since we both own it on Vita, we should play at some point.
  4. Both. ^^;;;;;;
  5. Heh, is it because of too much work or because of too much other stuff you want to do?
  6. We got the 360 running on one TV and the Wii on the other at the moment. I haven't had a chance to flip on the PS3 in a couple days. It's funny, I own all of it, and everyone else is always playing it... I never get the opportunity to play my own shit. Of course, I'm never home either, so it's not the end of the world.
  7. I'll think about it. If I did restart I'd have to choose whether to go fresh or salvage what's left of my poor roach-infested town. I wonder if villagers can actually leave if you're not around to let them. Stitches better still be there.

Also I hit you up on PSN.
  8. I actually just started it a few days ago. I've had it in the shrinkwrap since the 16th of November when it came out, but when the girlfriend decided she wanted to play with me, it was finally time to liberate the game of its cage and start the addiction once more...

That said, if you're up for it; 0989-9836-2065
    Character: Czar; Town: Terra
  9. Animal Crossing... a name I haven't heard in a long time. You still play it?!
  10. Duly considered!

And I sent you some Animal Crossing stuff on the Wii... assuming you still have yours :3
  11. I see your magnificent PS3 username in your profile, but I figured it'd be better to ask if I could add you first! =P So considered yourself queried.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11