Conversation Between SOLDIER #819 and Zardoch

9 Visitor Messages

1. Guess I'll look over it too.
  2. Well, I've recently thought about joining that Divide RP, though I have yet to read through all of the post. Since a couple members has decided to revive it, it might be wise to jump in something already established rather than try to gather a few peeps for something entirely new. What do you think?
  3. An RP would be pretty great. If we could recruit one or two others for something I'd be down. Though is seems like the whole RP forum has sort of sunk with Andromeda AWOL.
  4. Well, I figured since you said you don't know your weaknesses or strengths, we can do both an RP and a fight at the same time, as to evaluate where your at. So for the RP, we can either do something you have in mind or if you'd rather I can just make something up and we'll go from there. As for the battle, I'll probably make it something simple without a bunch of uber powers at first.

So for now, how would you like to do the RP?

EDIT: You can also catch me online at my new MSNM account at: [email protected] .
  5. What we gonna do, cap'n?
  6. Hey dude, besides the fact I'm back, I noticed your post in the Mentor thread. So I'm wondering if you would like me to mentor you as well as I have plenty of time on my hands right now. I can help with whatever you'd like to work on.
  7. Check the vile unlimited group forum. I sense revival! Or at least a sitcom.
  8. Would be glad to. Not sure how I can contribute though. My writing was never exactly stellar. I'll give you a message tomorrow though!
  9. Wanna get in on my factions idea? Contact me. I'll be on AIM/MSN all day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9