Conversation Between seanb and Cyanist

12 Visitor Messages

1. yea good, you?

ive not used tff in a long while and I'm trying to remember who everybody is, but looking back at some of your vm's I kinda remember you
  2. Heyhey back.

How ya been?
  3. heyhey
  4. Yes, epic is good. I'll check it out. Have you watched anything else cool lately?

Actually, music already sounds pretty un-glamorous and difficult to me. I tried to play stuff in my youth. For a while I was pretty good with a harmonica, but the thing broke, so that ended things.

Whoa, I'd never have pegged you for someone who'd read...those...I've watched the movies and I'd be interested to know the differences between them, for instance: How did the author describe Edward's 'sparkly' skin when he stepped into the sun-light?
  5. Epic, would be one word to describe the show
    ugh,.. college, yea studying music, but its not as glamorous as it seems, quite difficult and boring at times,... but could be worse

twilight eh? I'm ashamed to a certain extent to admit, that I've actuallty read all them books,... theyre,... not TOO bad haha
  6. Aw, nothing I can divulge publicly, just predestined... stuff that I have to learn to deal with.
    College! Thats really great. Studying anything of interest?
    Okay, I'll look around for it! Does it have epic battle scenes? I do love those. ^_^
    Yeah, I know the feeling. I have difficulty starting certain books too (like the Twilight series) :*
  7. why, how is youre life less than awesome!?
    mines grand, startin back to college so at least il have something to do, the summer gets boring at times,
    Sean bean is the main character in game of thrones, you should watch it! its unreal, brilliant show,
    I'd say i would like tlotr books, I just have never gotten round to reading them
  8. I've been less-than-awesome, but still better than miserable. You?
    Oh, sorry then. Haha, But if Sean Bean is in Game of Thrones, I'd better watch it! Is it any good?
    That is not necessarily shocking, I know quite a bunch of people who couldn't read through the books. Kinda too long for some people I guess. :/
  9. Hi how have you been?
    Thanks, its actually from game of thrones, (sean bean is in it too) ... but believe it or not, Iv'e never read or seen lord of the rings!!
    shocking
  10. Hey! I love your new Av and Sig! So manly! So Boromir!
    Are you a fan of TLOTR?
  11. Wow, you remember that about me? I touched. Yeah... I made a new hat, but that particular cat, Chinigame, though cute, is not terribly photogenic, (for example, she hardly ever looks up! this produces problems, as you can imagine) thus forcing me to choose another of my many cats as models. Lately I've been trying to figure out how to use that album option in one's profile page so that I can post up more hat pics, but my friend and tech wizard, catnip22, has suddenly gone silent. Do you know how that's done?
  12. hows the knitting going? any new hats for your cats?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12