Conversation Between seanb and GypsyElder

12 Visitor Messages

1. Bahah awesome! I <3 Jimi Hendrix.
  2. Whenever I see you, this song automatically goes into my head (:
    Gypsy Eyes by. Jimi Hendrix - YouTube
  3. It's all cool!

Yay! Thanks! (:
  4. Sorry bout that I expanded
  5. Can you do me a favor and add a bit more content to this post please? http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...ml#post1309253

It's on the verge of spam. Thanks!
  6. No problem
  7. Excellent Thanks Gyp
  8. Any thread you post in is automatically subscribed to by default, so If you reply to a thread you'll get an email message saying that someone replied to that thread/topic after you have. The notification is sent to whatever email you have set on TFF. Other than that, when ever you sign in, you can see all the post since you last visited by going to "New Post" at the top navigation bar.

Windows Live Messenger is pretty much the same. It's just instant messaging, so If you like you can download it and add me: [email protected] and when we have conversations I can add you in to meet other TFFsers.
  9. Great, Ive asked for an adopter, just waiting for a reply
    thats good to know, thanks.
    em, how do you know whats happening, like if theres more posts to a thread you commented on or if someone has quoted you ?
    is windows live messenger the same as msn?
  10. Haha If you're having forum troubles you can ask for an adopter...or you can just ask me if you need help.

If you're having trouble making friends you can join our msn conversations. There's a good amount of us that use Windows Live Messenger. Me being one that's on it almost 24/7

MSNers of TFF Members List
  11. Hi Thanks,
    Yes I hope to,
    Im finding it hard getting started, need to get the ball rolling, any sugestions for me?
  12. Welcome to TFF! I hope you stick around and stay active.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12