Conversation Between Yoko and Cyanist

81 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. It's Cyantifically proven:

Enjoy!
  2. Eh? Ah, shucks, thank you.

Haha, no, I can't use my banner-making skills for self aggrandizement! I'd become a super villain, or something. But Kurt Zisa got me thinking with an idea about making some for people who joined the forums in 2011. It might also be cool to do some for clubs...? That would be a daunting task, tho.

Merry Christmas! So how are you doing?
  3. Great Job on those award banners. There should be an award banner for the award banner maker!
  4. I've been busy with work and things. It's crazy stuff. This weekend is a little quiet though.

How about yourself?
  5. Thanks, I was feeling a bit uncertain about it ^_^'

So, whatcha been up to lately?
  6. Ouuuu, I really like the new name

^_^
  7. Gee, thanks. But, I think I could still do better, particularly with faces. I'm barely squeaking by with those. Oh well. :3
    So, what do you do for fun?
  8. But I think they're quite cool. You put effort into your work and I recognize that. . Its good.
  9. It's actually not a big deal if no one likes the drawing....Really :/
  10. Yeah, I haven't watched any 'one piece' either, only glanced at the manga a couple times. (and of course I was confused, having missed the first thousand episodes)

Yup, that's what I was looking for! It looks really good, I should check it out in more depth. Is there any humor in the story? (that's another pesky requisite of mine).
  11. It has many theme songs. And I agree, the art is a bit like one piece, but I never watched it, so I can't compare. Something about watching over 500 episodes scares me away. Fairy Tail sits at about 147 episodes. The theme song changes every 12 episodes, and I have liked them all so far.

Here's the opening theme if that's what you were looking for:

If it's not what you're looking for, then I suggest you look up the anime yourself It's pretty good so far. I haven't found one I've disliked yet.
  12. Yeah, I don't usually purchase manga myself, either. But I rent and read as much as I can get my grubby hands on. My favorite so far is probably Hikaru No-Go (kinda boring story-wise, but I love the art), though I am also fond of Black Butler's style.
    Anime-wise, I've been watching Rurouni Kenshin.
    I've never heard of that anime. I'll look it up. Hmm, some of that art reminds me of 'one piece'. I'm not a big fan of that. What's the theme song like?
  13. I can, but I don't have any manga to read. Expensive those things are. I'm currently watching Fairy Tail. It's a really good anime.
  14. Yeah, well, in the absence of anime, of course, that's what I meant. And I do mean absence. I do have a few episodes of 'The Slayers' I haven't yet watched, but I appear to have lost them in the rubble, that, and my brother, who's already seen all of them, says their not that great. (I suspect he's lying, or, to be more exact, is misjudging just how desperate and anime-starved I am) Do you read manga?
  15. I'm not a fan of coffee. I live for all nighters filled with loads of anime. It's the best way to spend my time.

We'll figure something out.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 81
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast