Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Andromeda

7 Visitor Messages

1. Andromeda,

Thanks. I was able to post a review with no problems. Feel free to read it, it is on Herdy Gerdy. I originally wrote the review for my paper in March and it is my most recent review. Hope you like it.

Michael
  2. I've added you to the article usergroup, which I believe is the group for doing reviews in the forum. That should give you permissions to post reviews there. I'll keep an eye on things to make sure everything is fine and no problems arise.
  3. Andromeda,

I do reviews for all genres. I have recently started a column called, "Games you Probably Didn't Play, and Why you Probably Should". These reviews are about games that weren't popular because of lack of advertising, or sales, etc. I have reviewed RPGs, Shooters, Sports, Racing, Platform. I like to review older games and put a new energy into playing, like reviewing games to get people's interest in them again. Basically, if it is a video game, I will review it.

Hope this helps,

Michael
  4. If that is the case then, do you do reviews on specific games or cover a certain genre?
  5. Andromeda,

There is no problem or conflicts. They said, "As your reviews do not reflect the views and opinions of The Adams County Messenger as a whole, and because you are the one who authored the work, where you post reviews is your right." So, because I am the one who penned the review, I can put my reviews wherever I want, as long as I have permission from the Website/Newspaper/Magazine. They want my work to be read as much as possible by as many people as possible.

Michael
  6. It is fine if you want to post the review, but since you're doing it for your newspaper. Is it alright with them if you post them in another location?

I can give you posting access there if there is no conflicts with your newspaper.
  7. Dear Andromeda,

My name is Michael, and I am video game reviewer for my local newspaper. I am interested in posting some of my reviews on the reviews forum.

However, when I went to post a new thread (because the games aren't already on the list), I received a message that my account didn't have access to do so.

I asked my adopter, Unkown Entity, and she told me to ask you. Please write back when you get this, but there is no immediate rush.

Thanks,

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7