Conversation Between Michael Swayne and noxious.sunshine

7 Visitor Messages

1. I'll have you know that you have never been blocked. The most I have ever done to limit your contact with me is have my blog moderated, and that lasted for only two days because I found that I never received a notification saying that there were messages to be moderated.

Another thing, I don't hate you, and never did I say that I did. You assume overmuch. I just chose to never respond to the PMs you sent me because I wanted to end the situation. However, you continued to vent your frustration toward me because I didn't respond to them. The truth is, you had posted your "Michael never replied to my PM" rant before I even had a chance to read the message you sent.

Now, you can think what you want, but really there only two things I have against you. The first is that you decided to go and put something out in the open that I thought would be best solved privately between the two of us. And the second is that you thought it would be beneficial to do so not only on TFF, but also on Eyes of FF. So, to put it simply, if our relationship level was like one on The Sims (a scale from -100 to 100), then you are only about -5, maybe -6, and nowhere near the -75 to signify that I hate you.

Feel free to share the information I have provided however you choose.
  2. And Michael, I'm sorry if that sounded bitchy. I -do- apologize for that. I wasn't trying to shoot you down at all. I understand and see your point and yes, I -can- be dramatic and blow things out of proportion at times, but I'm still me. I always will be. This is the way I am. Like Cait Sith said, "Right or wrong, I'm still the same 'ole me!"
  3. I know, but the fact is, if you do it to one, you should do it to the other. If you can't devote that time to make sure it's fair for everyone, then you maybe shouldn't be a moderator. And besides, that's how I am. I've always said crazy stuff like that. My parents are the same way and actually, Jay's family is -much- worse than I am. They say whatever's on their minds whether it's right or wrong. That's all besides the point. That's just how we are. And if someone can't handle it, then I hate to say it, but it's out of my hands and not really my problem. I'm a very respectful person about 95% of the time, so the few times I say something jacked off (which I actually -did- mention in my intro there that I have a really effed off sense of humor), you can laugh along, get mad, whatever, but I won't apologize or retract anything I say.
  4. I'm sorry, but what makes you so sure that the higher-ups didn't go to the other person? I am not condoning what the other person said, making it seem less offensive (I myself think it is equally offensive). But, if things like that aren't brought to their attention, they can't do anything about it. Though it is new, they have lives and can't devote every second to making sure everyone is politically correct.
  5. Thanks! ^_^

Shuuuuuuure! I'll join! Nice to meetcha!

I can do it myself later.. When I feel like jumping on the laptop. heh.. My whole lower body is killing me atm and I cant seem to get comfy at all.
  6. Thanks! ^_^

Shuuuuuuure! I'll join! Nice to meetcha!
  7. noxious.sunshine,

My name is Michael Swayne, and let me be one of the first people to welcome you to TFF. I am a member of the Social Group called Flock of Noobies. We are a group focused on new members. Our group is always looking for new members, and was wondering if you would like to join. I will be sending you an invite, but you can also click on "Community" at the top of the page, then click on "Social Groups", and look for us there. Hope to see you there!

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7