Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Cyanist

68 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Just random stuff, really. I don't have anything against him. Most of his posts are witty and entertaining. I don't always agree with them, but that's only natural.

As far as I know, I don't have any mortal enemies. And I don't think I have any immortal ones either. I wouldn't be surprised if I was someone else's mortal enemy. I am told I am too happy a lot, and some people don't like that.
  2. Hey, don't get me wrong, I love organization. But when you come in contact with real insanity, you realize it has little to do with disorganization, but more with your view of it, and with the failure to let yourself off the hook once in a while.

Whoa, you thank him? On what? I totally thought you two would be mortal enemies... You just blew my mind there, man!
  3. I watch Survivor, How I Met Your Mother, and The Big Bang Theory. I used to watch more, but since I cancelled my satellite service last year, I only watch television shows on my computer.

I like routines. It keeps me sane, because I don't have to think about anything else. As for Clint, he seems like a stand-up guy. We had a tiny disagreement of opinion once in the past, but after we talked about it we were fine. We now give each other +thanks once in a while.
  4. Really? Which TV series' do you watch? I regret to say I have little time for anime, I'm usually reading manga and trying to find anime based on that. (I really like Hikaru No-Go, but I haven't seen any of the anime).

Well, for me, other than watching Black Butler, of course, I try to break any pre-existing routines. I've got so many hobbies that I'm never doing the same thing because I feel guilty about what other things I haven't done since last week. I guess that's it for me.

Haha, I was worried you might take that as an insult, I mean, I wouldn't consider it as one, but you never know what people will take offense at, so that's why I was hesitant to ask...
    Anyway, that's really interesting, I've never been intent on preserving harmony. I guess I step in when things get serious and people's feelings are hurt, but other than that, I enjoy unpredictability. Speak of the devil, what do you think of 'The G.D. Clint Eastwood'?
  5. Well, when you recommended it I had a list of shows I had to complete. So I just added it to the list of things to watch. And since the season finales of my favorite shows are done and all, I had some time for more anime.

Other than watching Black Butler, I just do the same things but on a different day. Chores, work, gaming, it all just meshes together into a big ball of routine.

And no, I am not a moderator, but I am flattered. It isn't the first time I have been asked that. I don't think of myself as strict, but that is also something I get a lot. I just don't like things that mess up the harmony of something. And really, I don't mind people thinking of me as strict. Because in all honesty, I have heard or been called worse. Believe me, I like being called strict to some of the other things I have been called.
  6. To tell the truth, I'm surprised you got back to me on that. Thanksabunchorsomething. So what've you been up to? By the way, I know it's a bit late to be asking, but, are you a moderator or something? Because you seem kind of strict.
  7. I finally started watching Black Butler. It is really quite a good show. Thanks for the recommendation!
  8. Realllly.... Understood, sir. I shall strive to remember that bit. (No I shan't, people pay more attention to me if I mess up... )
    Okay, I'll tell him, then. But I don't think he'll like it. He was so set on making a 'different' journal where people could talk to him.
  9. Considering the thread hasn't been posted in since 2010 (I believe), I doubt it. But it is a stickied thread, so there is no threat of Necroposting. Normally people ask through VMs (PMs if it's personal).
  10. There's a comments/questions thread? maybe someone should tell that other guy. he keeps inviting people to talk to him. I wonder if anyone had anything to say about MY stuff?
  11. I was about to tell you what R.Kyra said, but she beat me to it. The Journal Comments/Questions Thread is the best place for that sort of thing. The other best way is through VM/PM.
  12. *Spooky evil grin* "Yeeeeees, my power is growing! MuahahaHA!" I would simply love to be one of your 'anime people', it's all I've ever aspired to be, hence I shall answer with all the eloquence I can muster. Black butler is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso, (I haven't read it, but I heard she did something called 'Rust Blaster' as well) The manga is set in olden time England, when the rich live in utter extravagance. The 'Butler' referred to is Sebastian: A skilled butler of the illustrious Phantomhive family, currently consisting of one member: a perfectly snooty kid named Ciel Phantomhive, whose mansion is also waited upon by other servants who couldn't be more clumsy if they were trying. I could say more, but the work thrives on its own mystery, so that's going to have to be all for now. Read it.
  13. It has been puzzling me since you put it up, and I could never place it with anything I have seen. I thought it funny that he was holding butter knives, kinda like Gambit from X-Men. I mean, who uses playing cards as weapons?

I will have to check it out. Until I do, what is it about? Your answer could make you become one of my anime people. I have someone that suggests anime for me because I can never decide what to watch. There is just so much out there!

One thing you should know though, being my anime person doesn't have a salary, but the work is make your own hours (I am easily entertained). Your only pay is being unable to shut me up about the great show you suggested to me. I can go on quite a bit about anime.
  14. MUAHAHAHAHA! I was waiting for you to ask. It is from one of my favorite anime: Black Butler. He holds butter knives because even those are deadly in his grasp. They have some episodes of the manga in anime form already.
  15. Sounds good to me! By the way, what is the picture in your signature from? And why is he holding butter knives?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 68
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast