Conversation Between Michael Swayne and seanb

50 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. ah thats a shame...
  2. Yes, I remember you. No, the Flock of Noobies has flown the coop.
  3. Hi Michael, remember me?
    see your still going strong here
    still have the newbies page you made?
  4. No worries. I am fine with whatever pace we go at. At the rate I am going with Tactics, it will be a while before I start back up on FFX. Unless I get so frustrated I chuck the game out the window. It's the good kind of frustration, though. I die every battle, but it makes me want to beat it so much.
  5. Hi, Just letting you know, I'm still in the ffx lp. But I may be a little slow. You see I just bought ffix on ebay and it arrived the same day you got tactics, so I'm sure you'll agree we dont have to rush through the lp, take it at a comfortable pace, I'm still up for it and will write my first update soon.
  6. You go ahead and do it after work. Final Fantasy X.
    We'l think of XII another time. I would like to complete it first on my own.
    I think X will be a good all rounder for a first time LP. Thanks.

And, ico shouldn't be too hard to get... I just randomly picked it up pre-owned for less than a fiver if my memory serves me. I must play it.
  7. I just read the new post in the LPers of TFF Club. We are both in! I guess now we just need to start a thread and wait for to join the Club and join our LP. If you want me to start the thread, it will have to wait until I get home from the office tomorrow. I am starting to get too tired to type. You can do it if you want. I don't care which one we play, X or XII, it doesn't matter to me. I haven't finished XII, but I like X's storyline. It's a toss-up on either of those.
  8. I guess that is all that you have to do. I think I saw one of the people in charge of the club looking at the Posts we made, but they didn't reply to them.

I am fine with playing X or XII. XII is the only Final Fantasy game that I have, but haven't completed. The last battle always stumps me every time. I got so mad, I wanted to chuck the controller through the TV.

I have never even heard of ICO, I thought it was initials or something. From the cover shot you sent, it seems interesting. I will look up a bio of it, and I may think of buying a copy.
  9. That's fine I applied too, (just ask in the thread, is that it?)

Great, perhaps 12? It's the only one I don't have experience with. Or if you think it should be one were used to, then 10.
    Ico, apparently it was one of the first PS2 games. I have it, but never played it. So who knows what it would be like...
  10. Just ran into a slight snag in setting up the thread. It turns out that the club "LPers of TFF" rules say that in order to post a new LP thread, you have to be a member. I unknowingly posted a few months ago, so I had no idea until now. After my last message with you, I went and applied for membership. You may have to apply as well, I don't know. When I found out more, I will tell you.

By the way, my choice would either be Final Fantasy VIII, X, X-2, XII, or Kingdom Hearts. What is ICO? I will feel like a dummy if it turns out to be something I already have. My brain is having a vacation at the moment.
  11. Ok, choose whichever of these you have..

Ps1 - Croc, legend of the gobbos / Final fantasy VIII.
    Ps2 - Final Fantasy XII/ ICO / Final Fantasy X (or x2) / Kingdom hearts.... (never really played that one)

or any GBA games... can just get them online, I have an emulator.

I'd be happy to play any of those...
  12. Okay. What game should it be? I don't think people will be interested if they don't even know what is being played. You can pick the game. Chances are, I have the game.
  13. Well, you wanna go ahead and start one? see who's interested first

Yes I agree, new members don't seem healthy, hopefully things will pick up...
  14. I am game to whatever game it is. I don't mind how many people play, or who it is. Heck, we could open a thread in the actual forums and do it from there. That way anyone who wants can participate.

I love the Flock to death, it just seems that TFF is in a slump for new applicants. I mean I spent most of yesterday looking for new people to join, but only 2 new members joined TFF, and neither one has accepted my invitation. And from the list of Flock members, there is only 10-15 that are still active. Some have never come back from the initial visit, and some have been banned.
  15. You know, thanks, I've been trying to do that for ages but never knew!

Yes, it would be great. If we got a handful of people together. There has been some really nice people who joined here while you were away. I wouldn't mind what we played, at first thoughts I'm thinking something old. Like a ps1 classic or something.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 50
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast