Conversation Between Michael Swayne and seanb

50 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. No problem.
  2. Thanks very much
  3. I just checked the member list, and it says that you are already a member. So maybe you accepted the invitation without knowing. As for where (for future reference), I honestly don't know. I have only given out invitations, I never had the opportunity to accept any. I am really glad that you joined. If you need help with anything (the group, the forum, anything) just post a question in the group, or you can always ask me here.

Another way to get help quickly is to sign up with TFF Adoption Agency. Nine members are current adoptees, and if we can't help you with what you need by asking our adopters, having your own personal adopter is bound to help.

Hope to see you around the forums.
  4. where do i go to look at invites?
  5. Hello seanb! My name is Michael, I have made a Social Group focused on us new members. The Group is called Flock of Noobies, and right now I am on a recruiting frenzy, trying to get members like you interested in our group. I am going to send you an invite, but if you want to know more, just click on "Community" and scroll down "Social Groups". You should be able to find it there. Thanks for reading this.
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 50 of 50
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4