Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Yoko

538 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. That might help. Thanks for reaching out.
  2. My strategy when talking with Dad is to use the KISS method. Just keep it short and sweet. No sentence more than 5 words, and spend as little time as possible humoring him. Yeah, it's an annoyance to be breathing the same air as him for that short time, but it's over and done with quickly.

If you ever need to talk, I am always around to listen.
  3. Just a random recommendation, take it as you will. You should watch No Game No Life. It isn't finished yet. So I'm not sure if you'd want to wait, or watch it regardless. Episodes come out every Wednesday on Crunchy Roll. It's Japanese anyway, so Joey won't understand a word. ^_^;

Also, if you still enjoy the slice of life types of anime, Nisekoi is a good one too. It's about a guy who made a promise in his childhood, but all he has is a locket. He doesn't remember who has the key.
  4. I was going to comment about it on your blog entry, but I can't. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. It seems like all of the good ones are leaving this month.
  5. I just found it odd that you joined even though you were so against me joining. That's all. But please tell me what I said that wasn't the truth.
  6. How so?
  7. To think the way to get out of never-ending cycle of summer fun was to do homework. I am a bit frustrated with the people who made the show. I mean, they made the same episode eight times, with the first and last ones being (slightly) different than the other six. If I had been watching this show when it came out, I probably would have stopped watching it. It also explains the dramatic drop in views on the YouTube videos of it. Who would watch knowing that it would be the same as the previous one. It was worse than watching repeats on television, because the only thing that changed was the clothing the characters wore and a few lines.

Anyway, almost done. Just two more episodes of the second season and The Disappearance to watch. You found another great show!
  8. I figured out the answer after the second cycle. Really a pain to watch, but if you really don't remember anything, and the only person who really KNOWS what's going on was Yuki. I felt so bad for her. It was a hard thing to detect. Everything Haruhi does is either subtle, or really up front. Still think she's cute though.
  9. These endless eight episodes are so boring. But I can't complain really, I didn't have anything else worth doing. And besides, I have finished seven of them. So it's no use for me to complain anyway. It's just so repetitive. If I was Kyon, I would do things so differently.
  10. I also suggest that you watch All of the endless eight epis.
  11. I figured it out. Thank you all the same.
  12. EPISODES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (2/22/2012)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (1-6) *Related to movie*
    The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody *explains "John Smith"*
    Mystérique Sign
    Remote Island Syndrome (1-2)
    Endless Eight (1-8) *Explains Yuki's actions*
    The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya (1-5)
    The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00
    Live Alive
    The Day of Sagittarius
    Someday in the Rain *Related to movie*
    The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
  13. I watched all of them. There is a way to get back on track. I figured it out. I think you can too.
  14. How many episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya did you watch? I just learned there were another 14 episodes made that messes up the order of the original 14. As if the show wasn't confusing enough.
  15. Still asks your opinion.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 538
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast