Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Yoko

538 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Allow me to remind you of this:

Originally Posted by Rocky
    (Cutbacks from Obama) - (Intellectual Discussion): This is more of a deeper topic then the former, and we would like your opinion on Obama's policy and his cutbacks to the military, and we would like you to take the side of the defence on his policy in this topic.
    So, my opinion in favor of the policy is wanted, not my personal opinion.
  2. It's cute and I appreciate it. I didn't have a cake, but the lightning was appreciated...Thanks.
  3. Before today ends, allow me to wish you a Happy Birthday! I would have done so earlier, but I had other stuff on my mind.

Anyway, hope you had a great day celebrating your birth. I will now go to Facebook, and wish you a happy birthday there.

EDIT: I was hoping to finish that picture before your birthday, but stuff came up. I did however manage to come up with something.

Happy Birthday! (again)

EDIT: I just realized that I should have colored the background of the picture. It looks weird with your white background. Oh well.
  4. I thought it was something bad....
  5. You said "don't be all ni hao." Ni hao means hello. Mil disculpas means a thousand pardons, or I'm sorry.
  6. I don't know what you mean.
  7. Don't be all hello? Mil disculpas.
  8. ...Right. I fell off religion and it's references when I graduated from High school.
  9. Um, I meant because of all the fish fry's that happen in March (for Passover or one of those holidays). They are having extra ones this year here to raise money because of the tornado that occurred at the beginning of the month. I was linking your fish with those fish.
  10. I mean, it's a shitty reward for doing so much for the moogles. Running around doing favours for them and all you get is a protect ring. It's a good item, but that's all you freakin get. :/

As for dealing with my stressors. I think it's easier when I find that others are in the exact same boat. When I'm the one coaching them through it, it makes it a bit more bearable imo. I have a test I need to study for.

Yes, fish to fry. When Carli is grumpy, everybody knows about it.
  11. Fish to fry? That happens a lot in March. I am sure you will figure out how to deal with it all. You always do. But, I am glad that my face is not very high on your punching list. Besides, I am a tad bit far for you to trouble yourself to drive here and do that. You could always view my YouTube channel and punch the computer screen if you need to.

As for IX, you have done nearly all of the story; so if you never finish the Necron battle, there's always YouTube for the final cutscene. I never completed Mognet, but I do know it ends up not being worth completing once you complete it.
  12. RAAAAAGE!!!!! I'm kidding. Still a little rageful, but I have bigger fish to fry and people that are worth actually punching in the face. I've been stressed as ****. I can't even post in my journal.

FFIX is on hold. I want to write a review of my thoughts on the game. It's not as good as FFVIII in my eyes though. I haven't exactly finished it though. I finished Mognet (which was disappointing) and the Chocograph (which was actually a bit fun and worth the trouble. I cheated of course). Now I have to grind again and I won't be able to until I get some money.
  13. Aiya! I wish you'd give a definite answer anymore. The R&D videos are made to be like South Park, meaningless fun that has affect on the world. Other than the R&D videos, all I have posted were music videos and ones I made myself. The puppy video may have been a little violent (to a stuffed toy), but not worth being called scary. Oh well.

Anyway, how have you been? How are you doing in FFIX? (Just being polite, you don't have to answer. Thought I'd check up on a friend)
  14. Quite possibly.
  15. Are you referring to the Ronnie & Donnie videos?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 538
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast