Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Rowan

78 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. I have finished my post for the LP. I will make the LP thread right now.
  2. Hey! I was checking the Social Groups page, and noticed that Prestige+ is no longer there. ¿Dónde ha ido? Other than that, I am still working on FF7. I plan on getting to the posting point this weekend. How are things with you?
  3. I was thinking. Why don't we also advertise for fellow recruits for out FF7 playthrough on the TFF Facebook page?

I am working on my post for the thread. I figure if I play an hour each day and then write about it, I will be able to get enough thought in the posts to be worth reading.
  4. Before I make it, we should settle some details about it. Is it going to be a straight playthrough or shall we add some challenge to it? I would like to have all participating to become a character in the game, but we don't have to (especially if it ends up being only the two of us). I just signed in on MSN so we can talk further about it there.
  5. Hey man, I'm gonna start ff7 sometime later today , after I finish work. Just letting you know so we can start the thread!
  6. Just tell me when you would be ready to start, and I will make a post asking if anyone else wants to do it. If several people get involved we could make it so each participant could become a named character of the game. A TFF version of FFVII, so to speak.
  7. Yeah thats the place that i was talking about, the end of time.

If you do create that ff7 thread, you can count on me to contribute to it in the most descriptive and detailed way possible. I had planned to do a playthrough of FF8 exposing what I believed to be the true story/theme behind the game, but i had progressed too far before I had started so I forgot some key dialogue that helped me to prove my points. I believe I am the unofficial expert of all things ff7 related, even down to spoken dialogue by any character in the game. Thread sounds like a fantastic idea.
  8. The part where you go to that place where you decide where you want to go.

Yeah, I have no clue what you mean by that. I am thinking you mean the end of time, which has several time gates. Actually, now that I think some more on it, "The part where you go to that place where you decide where you want to go" sounds a whole lot better than just "The End of Time". Which party members do you have? I am playing it on the PlayStation.

If/when you decide to start a playthrough of FF7, we should make a thread in the LPers of TFF section and do a playthrough of it together. Just a thought. It might actually inspire me to finish it once and for all. Then all the fanboys/fangirls will finally get the remake of VII they have been dying for.

You know, a thread talking about annoying parts of games sounds like a good idea. I think I might make one. If I get around to it.
  9. Ive been playing chrono trigger on ds as well. I got upto the part where you go to that place where you decide where you want to go. I havn't played it in a while though, ive been distracted by Valkyria chronicles and new little kings story. Im thinking I might start yet another playthrough of FF7, because I love it so much. Its really anoyying when you get to a part in a game in which you cant progress any furthar because of one anoyying part. I completed ff4 most recently on ds, I plan to start ff3 within the next few weeks. I must commit myself to first finishing valkyria chronicles (much like yourself, am stuck at a certain part in the game) and new little kings story, which shouldnt take much longer.
  10. Today I progressed a little in Chrono Trigger, as well as a few missions in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I also have files for a few other games, but I've reached a point in all of them that just frustrate me. For example, in Hitman: Contracts, I am at the Rotterdam Harbor mission but for some reason I can't get through it. I have finished the game once before, but that's because I didn't care about being a Silent Assassin. Normally I would just go guns a-blazing, but now I am trying to do things all neat and tidy. It is definitely different.

What about you? Did you play Final Fantasy III for DS yet?
  11. Hopefully you get your computer soon. My face feels fine, for the most part. Theres still some dull aches when I have anything too cold, but its because the sockets havnt closed up yet. That could take a few months. Im just glad its all over, I have a fear of hospitals and being put to sleep. its just too dramatic. Although the attitudes of the surgeon and anesthiest were pretty down to earth so that made me more comfortable. What games have you been playing?
  12. Things are good. The new computer isn't here yet, so I borrowed someone else's until it does. But yeah, things are good. I saw that picture of you after your wisdom teeth (or whatever it was) were removed. Does your face still hurt?
  13. hey hows it going man? did you finally get your new computer all setup? Havn't heard from you in the longest time.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 78
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast