Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Kurt Zisa

62 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday Michael, I hope you have a good one
  2. That sounds like a great idea, i'm glad I can play a part in your challenge.

Smell ya later
  3. Since you suggested I play a Pokemon game, I want to make you my rival. I will play as me, and you will be a Squirtle-wielding grandson of Professor Oak. If that's alright with you.
  4. Definately a Squirtle. I like the other two but i've always seemed to enjoy my playthroughs more when I pick Squirtle.

What've you got planned?
  5. Hey, I was wondering...

If I was to put you in my playthrough of Pokemon FireRed, which Pokemon would you want as your starter: Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?
  6. I never actually got to see what the group was like when it was at its height, were there any parts that you found were more successful than others? Because expanding on them might be a good way to start off.
  7. I am all for starting up a revamped Flock of Noobies. We should brainstorm some ideas on how to keep the new members from randomly leaving. Maybe activities or something. Some kind of incentive to stay, you know? If you have any suggestions, I am all for them.
  8. Hey Michael, I was about to point a new member, XXII, in the direction of Flock of Noobies, and then I found out it doesn't exsist any more!

I just read your Blog entry that details what happened (also happy belated 2 years at TFF I knew I meant to tell you that earlier) and if you would like some help with creating a new FoN, or something similar, I'd be happy to lend a hand. It was a really great idea, it's just a shame we haven't really had the influx of newer members that you need to keep it going.
  9. Hey no problem. I just bought Precursor Legacy the other day, it's a great Platformer. I've had Jak 2 and 3 for quite a few years now so it's good that I can finally round off the trilogy. I might get Daxter on the PSP if I see it's cheap, he's better as a sidekick than a main character IMO.
  10. Thanks for suggestion! It's just so hard to choose what game to play, you know? So that's why I put that in my signature. I own Jak and Daxter :The Precursor Legacy and Jak 3.
  11. Thanks Michael I saw that you're looking for games to play in your sig, have you tried Jak and Daxter?
  12. Happy Birthday! Even though it is technically Thursday in NZ, it is still Wednesday here. So, it is still your birthday!
  13. I haven't finished it yet. I am near the end of Chapter 6. I think I am at Mission 6-4 (54% Complete). I understand what you mean. The missions have risen steeply in terms of difficulty for me, so I have decided to take a break from it for a while. Also, the gameplay really isn't anything like the original. All I do is use the stylus to highlight the party, and then send them to kill the monster(s). It is quite repetitive. And the Quickening System is nothing like that of Final Fantasy XII also. I prefer the challenge it had to it.
  14. I'm glad to hear it. Say did you ever finish Reverent Wings? I'm up to chapter 5 at the moment and it's starting to loose a bit of the appeal that it had in the earlier chapters. I love the music though, it really makes me want to play XII again.
  15. Don't worry about that. My birthday seemed more like a regular day, but I survived it. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 62
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast