Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Freya

26 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Oh, I see you've already met your new adoptee.
    As Draug wants to learn something about all FFs out there, I decided to pick you as the adopter, especially as you know all games and then can help Draug to decide what to play. ^^

Besides, it was pretty hard to re-find you, all these Al-ha names really confuse me sometimes @_@
  2. Well, that's sad, but this happens everytime ._.
  3. Well, Hot Shot has been inactive for 60 days now. So feel free to take him off my name.
  4. Thanks, Freya! I will try not to let you down.
  5. Freya,

Thanks for your quick reply. It turns out thatthe picture was too big. Again, thanks for pointing that out.

Michael
  6. Hi. I can't say exactly what the problem is, but I think that you might have to take a look at the picture and the "rules" for uploading pictures. Is there any notice about the pic having to be like sized 100x100? Or is it limited to... say 100kb? That might be a reason for it.
    Other than that: I don't know if you can upload ANY picture. If your picture has the ending *.jpeg I'm pretty sure it has to be the first reason, though.
    Just read through the text which appears when you want to upload the picture. If you've already done that, I'll look deeper into the matter.
  7. Freya,

Michael here. Sorry to bother you, but I am having a tech problem with the Group. One of our members posted a picture and he/she wants me to put it as our group picture. I am having trouble getting that to happen. It is the group's album, but for some reason when I try to get it as the group's profile pic, I keep getting invalid file. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Michael
  8. I'm glad you had time to update the group discussions. And thanks for your effort! :>
    If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to write a VM. :>
  9. Freya,

I just updated the Group's discussions. If there is anything else, that you would suggest to further promote TFF Adoption Agency, I am all ears.

Thanks again.
  10. Freya,

Thanks for the message. I am still getting the hang of it, but I will work on it when I get a spare minute. I will definitely mention the Adoption Agency, though. I know I am a better member because of it. Once again, thanks for the advice and support.
  11. Hey Michael! :>
    I just saw you created a social group for new members. Maybe it'd be good to do some advertising for the Adoption Agency there, so that new members know where to find mentors. :>
    I'm thinking about joining the group to help the newbies find the Agency and for answering questions as well. But I'd like you to decide if this is a good idea, since it's YOUR group.

Edit: Oh and by the way, maybe a useful tip: When you write to new members and inform them about the group, you might add a link - then it's easier for them to find the group. ^^ As a newbie, they might not find the social groups.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 26 of 26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2