Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Alpha

15 Visitor Messages

1. Cyanista is female. Mystyrion (aka C:/Dille.Run) is male. How would like to go about this in terms of your vote?
  2. No, but she's used to hearing weird things come out of my mouth. I had to then say all I said in English.

Though the test results say so, I don't call myself a genius. Knowledge from books can only take someone so far, and I spent my whole life gaining that knowledge; which also made me lack knowledge on other things. I'm working on that though.
  3. And your boss speaks all those too?

You're some kind of genius man. French is very similar to English in a multitude of ways, and I still find it difficult to make complex statements, or even to verbalise simple ones rapidly.
  4. The majority of German was from Google Translate. It is easier to interpret the romance languages if you know at least one, so the French you write from time to time in your blog and elsewhere I can understand.

Today, for example, I spoke Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, and Spanish to my boss while I was being told what I had to work on today.
  5. « sur la rue » n'aurait pas été acceptable aussi, strictement... but it's always easy to bring along a healthy slice of interpretation.

So you speak Mandarin Chinese and Spanish? And bits and pieces d'autres langues ?
  6. Verzeihen Sie mir, mein Französisch nicht so gut wie mein Spanisch. Ich wollte "à travers la rue" anstelle von "dans la rue" sagen.
  7. Dans la rue ? C'est trop simple, pourquoi est-ce que je n'ai jamais pensé de ça ? Merci beaucoup Michael !
  8. La bibliothèque est dans la rue.
  9. Well I could work that out easily enough; it becomes more interesting when aggregated. I know I only read a few people's journals, and the rest I almost always ignore. (Yours is in the former.)
  10. I'll consider it. Your's is about 12, by the way (11.95 rounded at two decimal places).
  11. Why to the rep? Because it would be interesting? I wonder what the average views per post is.
  12. Why?
  13. You would have never liked CPC8, rofl. PRK9 is where it's at.
  14. About your bike, it sounds like you may need to lubricate the gear cable. As time goes by, gear (and brake) cables dry up and make shifting and braking difficult. Here's a link that may help fix your bike.
  15. Thank you for your kind words. I try to use things that the contestants post (phobias, fears, dislikes) to Obliterate them. You were rather difficult to write. The hardest to write about, I'd say. I had to go into your VMs for what I did use. That was a first for me.

Anyway, I am glad you liked it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15