Conversation Between Michael Swayne and loaf

13 Visitor Messages

1. I seriously will never touch Dark Cloud ever again because of that lol. It was 5 straight hours down in Queens lol.
  2. Clefairy may have came from the Moon but Clefairy is still created by the same pokemon who created them all.
  3. Oh that Lavos Spawn. You were basically in a sense, at the end of Disc 3 of a 4 Disc game.
  4. Was I that far into the game? It didn't seem like it. I remember that Chrono was in need of the Chrono Trigger in order to be revived, and the party was trying to find it. Was I really that close to the end?
  5. So basically the very last battle. I can see that, most RPGs make that last battle pretty touch and you need to actually spend time grinding up levels.
  6. I had to check my blog for the details, because it had been so long since I played it. I stopped playing when I had to fight all to of those Lavos Spawn.
  7. I'm curious to know what boring or difficult part of Chrono Trigger you were on.
  8. I aim to please.
  9. It's cool that you can do that but I don't like that it had to be him. Because like I said, it's the greatest boss fight you ever do in any Metal Gear game.
  10. I agree with the rep you gave me. I find it to be a great battle as well. I have played where I killed him early, and in the woods. I haven't had him die on me though. I want to see that happen so much.

I wrote that in my review for those that want to avoid the battle. By showing them that their actions affect the outcome of the game.
  11. PSP version is like bucks.
  12. Hmm, I hope I don't run into the same trouble. I have wanted FFT since 2006, but I could never find a copy cheap enough. When I would find a cheap copy, I normally get sniped at the last second. I guess I know your frustration, even though it's from a different thing entirely. Thank you for the advice.
  13. You have no idea how many hours I've lost cause of that.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13