Conversation Between Diamond Dust and Freya

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I suppose you wanted to tell me about the necroposting? ^^
    Sorry I wasn't there yesterday, I try to remember WHY I wasn't there... but well. ^^" Good to know that there's always other mods around. ^^
  2. Hello, are you around?
  3. I don't know where you live, so I can't tell you if there would be a chance I could teach bass-guitar to you.
    But it's not that hard to learn. If you know how to play guitar, you know how to play bass.
  4. It's unfortunate you don't play anymore. It's a shame I'm not nearly close enough geographically, as perhaps you could teach me how to play too.
  5. Oh, then I still have to work on that. *makes a list of sentences which could offend you* XD Just kidding. I'd be too lazy to make that list. XD

To be honest, it was a few years ago. But I don't play that often anymore, so it's only a hobby for myself. Or maybe one or two people who'd like to play with me. But I don't want to be in a band anymore. ^^"
  6. You didn't offend me. It's very difficult to offend me.

Is being in a band something you realistically dream of doing (excuse the oxymoron)?
  7. Huh, I hope I didn't offend you in any way. Oo It was just a joke. ^^

Hah, I also like to sing, but I haven't been drunk before, so I now that I sing terribly all the time. XD

I used to play in bands, but I stopped doing that after I was kicked out of my last band a year ago. I hate how those snobbish bands always want to have members who play perfectly. -.-
  8. Sorry for not realising it is/was a bass guitar. -_-

I'm not quite as talented as you. I don't play any instruments. I do like to sing terribly when I am either drunk, showering or just generally happy.

Do you play in a band?
  9. G-G-G-guitar??? NOW I'm offended! XD Just kidding, but that's a bass-guitar. (Yes, there IS a difference. Bass-guitars mostly only have four to five strings. And they're deeeeper )

That picture was shot on christmas, so I played some christmas songs... like Silent Night and... I don't remember which ones we played. ^^" We play different songs each year.... or rather PLAYED. We don't do that anymore.
    Normally I play everything I like. But mostly metal or hardrock. :>
    Do you play an instrument as well? ^^
  10. Ah you see, there's a girl! Breast and all the rest! ^_^ And a pretty funky guitar too. Very beautiful indeed! I'll try not to stalk you anymore though!

What music were you playing? Do you remember? (Do you play?)
  11. Hah, you DID look at the Rikku on that picture, didn't you? XD I can't make out that I'm boyish. (Maybe that's because I don't seem to have breats AT ALL XD)

So here's a (probably) better pic of me, I uploaded it just now. :>
    There you go :>
    I think I also uploaded this one on TFF, but I think I look kinda... strange on it. ^^"
  12. And I can't really make you out on the picture to be honest. It could well be the poor quality of the image, but you do seem to have a slightly boyish charm to you (which please don't take offensively or oddly). I can't see you properly
  13. I did find it, it's page 171 or 2 (not sure now) if anyone asks!

Now you must think I'm weird for finding your picture, but I just used a combination of ctr+f and a list of all your posts looking for the words 'post your'. Yeah, you think I'm weird.

o.O
  14. Haha, I deleted the pics of me a while ago, just because I'm a woman Y'know, if a woman EVER feels like she doesn't look good on a picture anymore, she'll delete it.
    First I had three pictures, then only two, then one and that one I deleted a while ago. XD
    There IS a pic of me in the "Post your picture" thread, though. Even a cosplay pic. ^^ But I don't know on which page it can be found. ^^""
  15. Hey, thank you for the compliment on my picture. I'll gladly accept it, but I do think I look a bit gormless! -_-

I'm sure I would be able to offer you the female equivalent compliment, but unfortunately I have no picture of you to work with! ^_*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast