Conversation Between Diamond Dust and Xanatos

9 Visitor Messages

1. No need to apologize, I should have been more clear on that part. It's Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League, to be honest this entire area hit rock bottom as far as football goes. For one period of time politics started to interfere with football, til FIFA threatened to ban us from every competition possible.

They're improving, that's for sure, though considering how much money they invested it's simply not enough. Their biggest mistake though, is buying several new players every year, instead of trying to work with what they already have, which is impressive line of players as it already is. I guess it also has to something with the fact that they're competing in by far the strongest league in Europe, if not entire Earth, where there are several strong teams aiming for the title, unlike in Spain, Scotland, Croatia...where only two team truly matter .
  2. Ah poo. I had just assumed you were from England, or anywhere in Britain at least and the foreign teams you referred to might perhaps have been one of the two from the Europa League final. Heh, that's typical British ignorance for you isn't it. I do apologise. Which countries' league are you talking about?

As for City, you said it all. You could give Mancini more money and more time and yet you still can't be certain that things will move upto the next level. Many expect next season to the one where they really challenge for honours, but people said that last season and the season before that. You can't buy class eh?
  3. Not sure how to express myself. I was referring to football league played in my country, no one takes it seriously. The entire league is crooked, from refs to coaches, and players, it's not even funny how obvious it became.

He invested quite enough lately, thing is, they haven't exactly purchased wisely. To spent such quantity on player who's been out of form for quite some time, who's keen to injury as well, is crazy to say the least. As for City, in most cases they buy nothing more but a decent player, and for quite a sum as well. Needless to say, Mancini is not type of coach who's able to perfectly put pieces together, he has yet to show that he's actually in charge.
  4. Your local league? I take it you're a fan of football where the money is not?

Chelsea have been the victims of their own success you could argue. In short term relative terms they have underachieved massively, but then they have an ageing squad and Abramovich hasn't spent quite as much cash as he did when the revolution began. I still find it hilarious that Man City are still cr4p despite spending more than anyone.
  5. Our local league is mess to say the least, been that way ever since it was founded forcing me to support foreign teams. I'm a Chelsea fan myself, rough year for Chelsea some may say, though people tend to forget that they've seen much worse.
  6. You have my deepest sympathies Xanatos!

Both Blackburn and Wolves should be alright as Brum go to Spurs (who should win and tie up that Europa League spot), Wigan go to Stoke who are a very tough team to play at home so hopefully no points for them and as you said it's highly unlikely that Blackpool will beat the scum! So irrespective of the result, we should be fine. Should make for a very interesting final weekend.

Which team do you follow?
  7. I stuck by it foolishly thinking it might get better, unfortunately for me, it didn't.

Blackburn fan ey, next fixture decides it all it seems, though I highly doubt Blackpool can tear scums down.
  8. You know what, I got so bored about 35 minutes in that I turned off the tele, walked to the shop, phoned a friend, bought 8 cans of lager, met said friend and sat on a random bench and shared the wealth! I still don't know how it finished up. I will go check now.

Being a Blackburn Rovers fan I often see worse too!
  9. Exactly what I meant, thanks for clarifying it though. By the way, the match was terrible, still, I've seen worse =).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9