Conversation Between Diamond Dust and Unknown Entity

15 Visitor Messages

1. I did start a thread in the mod forums. There were so many, reporting them all individually would have been a nightmare, so a post should do the trick for now. Thank you for bringing it to my attention though. I'm sure we'll have someone on it soon.
  2. I did report one of them, I wasn't sure how reliable that would be getting the attention of all the threads that had been revived though. Cheers for your help anyway.
  3. I only wish I was the moderator of FFVII. *lesigh* ._.

My advice is to just report stuff. Someone will take care of it. I have got a PM, so I'll check it out.
  4. Just tried to PM you about the state of the FFVII board, not convinced it went through though as it doesn't seem to be in my sentbox. Anyway, if you'd care to take a look there. Seems to be a hell of a lot of necroposting going on from the same user.
  5. There's a social group for it here. I don't know if you need permissions/an invite, but there should be a join button at the bottom of the page.

If not, we have an IM address book here you can place your details in, and then next time there's a msn chat, you'll likely get added. Then you'll get added to the social group (again, I don't know what the permissions are like ^^; ).
  6. Hey Gemma, how do I join the MSN users of TFF group?
  7. Haha, that episode was on Viva the other evening! I wasn't supposed to be up so late, but I couldn't stop laughing.
  8. A friend of mine showed me some DVD's a while back. I literally creased myself at one of the scenes where one of the jackass boys put's their dad into a whole in the ground - sets the garden up where he mows the lawn with a blanket of leaves and he falls in on his petrol lawn mower

Oh stupidity. Simple things eh.
  9. Yep, Bam Margera. And he's in both of those. He's the guy who puts his mum and dad through Jackass too; putting the fireworks in their bed room, his dad's van, putting the alligator in the kitchen... haha. I don't think I'd want to live with him, but he's a cool guy.

I'm guilty of throwing my details out there. It's cool that I can still get people thinking about it though.

I hail from our side! I'm from London though. ^^
  10. Mr Bam? Is he one of the fellas from Jackass or CKY? He's a pretty funny guy if I recall rightly.

A little ambiguity goes a long way I guess in the world of forums and the internet. It kind of kills the mystery throwing all your details out there, pictures (I'm guilty of that one), life story, etc. Nice to create a little intrigue certainly.

Which side of the pond do you hail from Gemma?
  11. Haha, true. A lot of males on here have used female avatars too (some members you can't really tell with, but it's no biggie to me xD), so I thought why not. Besides, I like Mr Bam, so it's all good.

Nice to meet you too, Louis. ^^
  12. Well very pleased to meet you Gemma. Given the avatar, I fully expected you to be of the male variety, so I can only make the assumption based on what it says next to your location on the forums that that is with whom the other half of your heart is. I could be completely wrong, but none the less a beautiful sentiment all the same!

My name is Louis by the way!
  13. Ahh, I love the smell of burning chav in the morning...

Most people call me Entity. But my real name is Gemma, seeing as so many people use it now, so you're welcome to use it too. Unknown is a bit of a longer word than those.
  14. Haha, thank you for the welcome Unknown. Gotta hate those chavs! Parading around peddling their prams, wearing crappy stripy jumpers and caps with their ignoramus attitudes! Throw them all on a huge bonfire.
  15. Yay! Another fellow chavscum hater. Welcome to TFF!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15