Conversation Between Diamond Dust and Meier Link

7 Visitor Messages

1. I seem to be doing alright Meier, blending into the wallpaper quite nicely I think. Hope all is well with yourself.
  2. Figure I should drop a line and see how the heck my adoptee is doing. If you have any questions feel free to ask, thats what I am here for haha.
  3. I haven't heard of Fat Tire before. I'm typically a lager drinker and don't tend to bother with real ales/bitters so much but will drink certain stout (Guiness being the most obvious one) and enjoy the occasional short.
  4. A wide variety of beers; Becks, Coronas, Spatten premium dark (my favorite) and a little Fat Tire isn't to bad everyonce in a while. Seeing that I am state side though I generally drink PBR or Bud to avoid the over priced import taxes haha. How about yourself?
  5. Thank you kindly. Always good to be made to feel welcome.

I have to ask about the beer! What do you like to drink?
  6. Haha, I take Freya's better judgment and will take you on as my adoptee!. It is a pleasure to meet you. If you have any questions at all feel free to hit me up.
  7. Afternoon Squire, pleased to meet you. Apparently our mutual interest in alcohol was enough to convince Freya that we would make a good adoptive pairing. Let's hope that neither of us is too negative an influence on the other!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7