Conversation Between Rowan and Heartless Angel

83 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. In response to your rep comment... It can't be that tough. Linguistic precision has always come pretty naturally to me, just a matter of acquiring sufficient vocabulary to have the right way to get the right meaning across. really i just like to juggle 5 dollar words and happen to find a good use for them here or there. As for being concise, that's just a result of my adeptness with formal logic, I notice my own irrelevant ideas and extraneous information and weed them out long before I even reach the communication stage. Just becomes a matter of identifying what elements of an idea are necessary for it to hold, and which the theory can stand without.
  2. It does, though it shouldn't.
  3. Ah. Always glad to be of service.
  4. Just in reference to your positive rep, I have learned some things from your posts and a few others.
  5. Wait, what? Did I miss something?
  6. Its because theres a lot of good concise information to take in around these parts.
  7. Kinda busy, nothing interesting unfortunately. School shit.
  8. Havn't heard from you in a while, how are you bud?
  9. cbf with that thread anymore. I've so much more to say but its completely pointless when people (sasquatch) are just constantly twisting peoples words. Its so ****ing anoyying.
  10. Hey, just letting you know I ready your post. I liked it, the part about a scientist acknowledge he may be wrong (about an experiment etc) is interesting. you will have to give me time to think about your post before I respond.
  11. Yup, 60g Backwards compatible model. And i broke my PS2 ages ago, so I can't play those games now either lol.
  12. that sucks. What version of ps3 do you have? the original fat model?
  13. 'Yellow light of Death' as it has been affectionately dubbed. Pretty much the equivalent of the Red Rings on a 360. So it's unusable.
  14. Yellow lit? What does that mean?
  15. Eh, not much. I reserved a copy ages ago, but of course, I yellow lit my PS3 for a third time last week. So I won't be playing it for a while XD.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 83
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast