Conversation Between Rowan and Pete

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Lol. That episode of the simpsons made absolutley no sense to us as Australians. Literally nothing from that episode is indicitive of our country, including its central theme of capital punishment (which ironically, is an american thing)
  2. As long as knifey-spooney isn't a real thing
  3. I realise I wasn't the most likable bloke back in the day, man. Don't be mad at yourself. Id also like to crack a stubby with ya (stubby slang for beer)
  4. I'm mad at myself for being a prick to you back in the day. You're good people, and I'd like to have a beer with you one day
  5. I think I might have a similar body type to you, cause the same thing happens to me if I sit around vs putting effort in. Do you have enough equipment at home to do all you need to do? Im probably ingesting around 15 -20mg of creatine per day (5mg 3 times per day) which is kinda scary but apparantly its safe and im only doing it for the first 5 days, then im just gonna stick to 5mg per day.

I have heard of monster milk, but like you, im actually in a cutting phase atm. I have been for about 6 weeks and i've lost 7kg. I also somehow managed to increase my strength too, which is strange. Im looking forward to bulking again but I havnt finished the cut yet and things are slowing down a lot.
  6. Oh nice. I should have stuck with the creatine when I was working out hardcore. Now I just have zero carb protein powder

Right now, I'm in a weird phase where I'm well aware of the fact that I'm doing things ass backwards. I'm trying to cut weight and gain strength at the same time. I started going to the gym or just lifting at my house with regularity again, and it's already showing some results. I really started about 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs/ 4.5 kg. Looking to lose another 25- 30lb/ 11-13kg. At this point, I can lose weight solely by lifting and watching calories. At some point, I'll add more cardio. I have a fitbit and usually get 10k steps while at work.

My body type is pretty much one where you get exactly what you put into it. If I eat garbage and sit on my ass all day, I'll get fat. If I lift and eat well, I get toned.

The biggest thing to watch out with while on creatine is water intake. Drink lots of it, and if you're already drinking a lot, drink more. It can ruin your kidneys if you're not drinking at least 4 liters of water a day. Also, I'm not sure if it's available in Australia, but look up Monster Milk, by the people who make Muscle Milk. That was an all in one, with tons of protein and creatine. It was also delicious
  7. I just started using creatine so im still in the loading phase. Apparantly takes a few weeks to notice the changes. Pre-workout is arriving today so im gonna see how I go with that. I go to gym 5 days a week and sometimes I lack energy being on a somewhat calorie defecit diet, so i think it might benefit me in that way.

You still work out now?
  8. I did, but I was never really at a point where I should have. My diet was poor and/or my workout habits were few and far between when I'd use them. I tried to use them as a motivation or impetus to getting off my ass, when mild depression kept me lazy.

At one point I was big on creatine, and saw decent gains, but at that time, I was working in a warehouse and was getting paid to work out by moving boxes for hours at a time.

Tl;dr yes but I never gave myself the consistency to notice a difference. I don't remember them being much different than a low carb monster or much else than an energy jolt. I do remember neon yelow piss though
  9. Have you ever experimented with pre-workouts?
  10. Mens studies - how to be a man 101.

lmao
  11. We should teach a class that should be mandatory for society.
  12. Overused meme is overused! This is fun!
  13. intentional troll is intentional *yawn*
  14. Well, technically you're beneath me, being in the southern hemisphere and whatnot.
  15. that's a shame. I wont fall to your deliberate flames. Especially since its incredibly hard to take offense from people who are beneath me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast