Conversation Between Rowan and Clint

132 Visitor Messages

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
  1. I'm awesome, thats who. I was planning on ditching this anon guise because I thought people were starting to accept me. I understand mods are dicks here, but I aint leaving.
  2. You lied to me, man. Everything I've come to believe about you has been a complete lie. I feel broken inside. I don't know what to think anymore. Who are you?
  3. I dont even have kids, lol.
  4. I hope I'm royally ****ed at some point in my life, but I would just feel like I'm taking advantage. I wouldn't want to be considered a gold digger, and being intimately involved with somebody from a royal family, I may be classified as such, especially considering my economic class.

I appreciate your kind words, though.
  5. you are an embarassment, sir. You shall be royally fuc.ked.
  6. True, the fact that it was before school had nothing to do with it. The fact that you let them watch the news, however, had everything to do with it. Seriously, who lets kids watch the news? The news is violent and potentially scary.

I'm not telling you how you should be parenting your kids. I'm telling you how to parent your kids right. Whether you follow my advice or not is entirely up to you.
  7. you might as well have told me I shouldnt let them watch tv at all because before school had nothing to do with it. Dont tell me how I should be parenting my kids. **** you.
  8. Then you shouldn't let your kids watch TV before school. Or at least, you shouldn't let them watch the news.
  9. because it made my kids cry. They thought they were going to die when they were watching tv in the mornign before school, it was on every channel. Is that reason enough to express some slight anger?
  10. If it's such a stupid theory, why bother commenting on it's origins? It's origins are probably stupid. Isn't it enough to leave it at that?
  11. So you're saying you thought noone would comment on the origins of such a stupid theory? and im the one whos called ignorant.
  12. You need to calm down, man. My thread about the end of the world was a joke. It wasn't supposed to be a jumping off point for you to alienate an entire religion. Just saying.
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 132 of 132
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9