Conversation Between Rowan and Clint

132 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. I got a nice little payrise/promotion last year so I dont expect another for a while. Im doing okay, got to get back in the gym though been really distracted from it as of late. So many games came out that i felt bombared and obligated to play them all. Sucked the fun out of it , in many ways. I always feel like replaying ff7 though haha
  2. I've been well. Been keeping busy with work. I got another promotion, so I'm in training again. My quest for world domination is on hold for the moment, but I'm only 84. There will be time for that later. What about you? You doing okay?
  3. Yeah, it's laughable. Oh well. How you been Mr.Eastwood?
  4. I was messing with him. He said the word petrol, and I told him it's called gasoline. It was literally nothing. Petrol and gasoline are the same thing. He's a hilariously pathetic, ass-kissing, over-dramatic troll with no respect for women.
  5. What did you say? Yeah he is a wimp. You can tell he thinks stroking female ego he will get something out of it. Any guy that does that is a bitch, plain and simple. Why did he call you a faggot?
  6. So I found out how easy it is to stir the pot. I made a comment to Ezio containing three words, and he called me a faggot. The comment wasn't even insulting. It was a joke. I think it's funny when stupid people get mad for no reason.

I think when there's too many stupid people, though, it becomes a problem. I'd say about 50% of the active users on this forum are quite stupid.
  7. Haha yeah, well I think that draws too much negativity, I dont wanna discuss that anymore because people will always cling onto what makes them comfortable, even if it is the dumbest shit ever. I mean really, complaining about wage disparity in reference to getting hired for a job, not actual wage disparity is ****ing poor. But seriously, complaining about little dumb shit when women in other countries are not even allowed to show their faces or speak until spoken too, what are they ****ing doing about THAT shit? The REAL ****ing problems. Nothing, cause theyre all shit scared of being labeled racists or whatever. fkn pathetic.
  8. You could always strike up a conversation about how stupid modern feminism is. That would get people's blood boiling. Honestly, there were good conversations for a while, but far too many people are far too sensitive, and get offended at everything. Plus there's just stupid regulars on this forum now. Self-centered idiots who only want to talk about themselves.

I don't know. I guess people just suck.
  9. its getting boring here. noone says anything anymore.
  10. Misunderstanding I guess. Think she was labelling you as the troll, but the other two dont know what a troll is and probably couldn't read anything else through the tears in their eyes because people are posting in their thread. You made a valid point though about preventative measure, I agree with you on that and that is not trolling, that is a very good opinion. I know that women shouldn't HAVE TO do ANYTHING, but hell, you shouldn't HAVE TO lock your doors when you leave the house, but it will help you stop getting robbed! preventative measures are the difference between being a victim and not being a victim. This is often misconstrued to sound like victim blaming, but it most certainly isn't. Overall, I think its important to be empathatic, but never abandon reason.
  11. How were we both labeled as trolls? You were stating opinions, and I was cracking jokes. Opinions are harmless and jokes are funny. People need to lighten up.
  12. long ago, in my early days of TFF, I went by the name StarFighter. I was rather vicious in my early days and it was either lococolt or the now named "Taco-Calomutus that was desribing my exploits by reffering to me in code by saying "...lets just say a certain boxer of the galaxy"

henceforth, I was born.
  13. When you say you're a boxer of the galaxy, what does that mean? Does that mean you box the galaxy, or that you're the best boxer in the galaxy? And am I correct to assume you're referring to a fighter boxer, and not a woof woof boxer? Or am I completely confused as to what Boxer of the Galaxy is referring to? I was just curious, so I thought I'd ask.
  14. With me in charge, it will be impossible for you to die. Lucky for all of you, I do not aspire to become in command of GDEAA. That is not an empty threat, that is just clarification in your decision. Your lives could be in no better hands than mine.
  15. I'm glad you accepted. I should have given you that position a while ago, but I kept forgetting about it. If myself and Gaywood die, and then ViralBlarg dies, you will be in command of the GDEAA.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 132
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast