Conversation Between Rowan and Unknown Entity

47 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. See, luxury wouldn't appeal to me if it had been planned. I'm an independent, and like earning luxuries for myself. While someone could argue that that's what planned for me, then I say **** 'em. I could decide to quit my job and live like a bum in my parents house, but then they'll say that's written for me too. Bullshit. There's only one story with me as the leading lady, and that's the story I make for myself. Then, when I die, it ends. Only a legacy, if I leave one, will live on.

I think we make our own luck, instead of fate. Fate would be assuming that you're making something that's already destined to be. It's why I don't believe in soulmates too.
  2. I like your post in the religion thread. I also agree that its depressing to think that your life is already planned out for you, even if it was a life that was meant to be lived in luxury... maybe. I tend to believe in "there's no fate but that which we make for ourselves".
  3. Mainly because I don't have a problem with you, and I want to know where the sudden hate is from. =(
  4. why do you persist?
  5. I didn't make a point about you being a mate AND Australian. Your words again, buddy.

Sad tiems that you don't like me though. Wish I knew why... most people do. =(
  6. Yeah I've been well. Ive started a meal plan of my own to lose my beer gut ive developed. I go through periods where I dont care what I eat, then start being responsible, losing the extra, then putting it back on because I stop caring again haha. Im thinking of writing up a guide on the forums to losing wieght and toning up, if anyone was interested. Where would I post that?

I have both dr.Neds zombie island and mad moxxis underdome. So far, the zombie island has been heaps of fun and a fresh change from the same old desert wastelands. I think thats whats most appealing about it. The underdome is basically like an arena where you are pitted against waves of enemies with buffs and sometimes, negative buffs on your character. To complete one mission takes a about 30 waves of enemies. Its pretty tough. I might attempt it when I have better equipment as the level of the enemies tend to be based around your own.
  7. I've been okaaay, you?

I don't have any of the expansions yet. I plan on getting the GOTY eventually. The expansions will probably have better loot and more opportunities to level up, i.e. more side quests and stuff. If you like the game and want something more from it, I don't see why not.
  8. Hey there. How you been? Just wanted to know if you have the expansions for borderlands moxiis underdome and dr.Neds zombie island? If so, are they something that should be played after completing the main story? or does it help playing through them to get better loot?
  9. The game, if you do all the sidequests too, is a good length. It's not overly long, so don't expect to spend hundreds of hours in it. I'm about level thirty-six or thirty-eight, and I've finished everything but playing through on a harder difficulty mode and doing some online stuff.

Mordecai is "The Hunter", the guy who you see with the sniper rifle at the start.

As you level up, you can points to apply to three main areas of development with each character. The chances of impact on certain skills changes with how you spend the points there. So as long as you're putting points to say... "+10% damage using elemental weapons", you'll do +10% damage with any elemental weapon you use. That's just an example - there may or may not be that attribute. As far as weapon use goes, I didn't really pay attention, and my Lilith fights with SMGs and the other type of machine gun.
  10. Im finding it challenging, but it makes it very enjoyable. I've just defeated scar and bone head and now I have a vehicle. Is the game reasonably long? I've read the level cap is 50 and I'm currently at level 9 (i think). Which character is mordecai? Also, as far as each character having specialites goes, in what way do they impact? for example, lilith has a specialty in elemental weapons. Where can I view what the speciality actually does and how its applied?
  11. Haha, I'm glad you like it. It is a pretty fun game. A lot more fun co-op, but still. It's simple enough to play, but is still a challenge.

All the special abilities are pretty cool. I don't like Mordecai's though - just seems weak and useless. Lilith's is the best by far, especially when you level up - you can get it to heal you while in phasewalk, and position yourself elsewhere when it gets tough. Comes in a lot of handy in the final boss fight, especially if you're playing solo.
  12. I bought borderlands the other day because of your pic and its pretty awesome. Im playing as lilith. I find her phasewalk incredibly useful. The graphics are pretty awesome too. The style reminds me of wild arms 4.
  13. That's Lilith from the game Borderlands. xD
  14. whos that babe in your picture?
  15. That it would be, haha. ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 47
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast