Conversation Between Rowan and Sinister

9 Visitor Messages

1. OnOneRyder seems to only post once in a blue moon. Usually when it concerns religion; his posts are exceptional! There seems to be a few new members gracing the forums, so perhaps we will see more discussion this year.
  2. Oh man... Sassy is the best. When I came back to this place out of exile or wherever the hell I've been for two years, the thing I was most pleased to see was Sassy still posting in ID. I don't remember having too many debates with OnOneRyder... ID forum is my second-favorite and would be my all-time favorite, but there just aren't that many threads. There are usually two new threads a month and outside of that it's just necroposting.

-Sin
  3. yeah, agreed. I love to see OnOneRyder and Sassy post, because their only posts are in ID. They usually have very strong points to argue. I guess it all depends on how its presented. Its also hard to contribute sometimes since my erratic behaviour here can confuse people. I love talking in ID though, its my favourite forum here. I just wish more people wern't afraid to post in them.
  4. I still forget that Alpha is a mod... lol...idk y. And I can't blame him for being sensitive, though, theistic discussions always cause two things to happen...The crazies to come out of the wood works and Intelligent Discussion to break down. But, still, theistic discussions are discussions that need to be discussed, really. A lot of people have stuff to get off their chests in those kinds of threads.

-Sin
  5. Yeah, Alpha is sensative to theistic discussion and debates, and I think he's trying to be a good mod by making sure things dont get out of hand, as they tend to do with that subject. I would probz get banned from ID if I created another debate on that. Im terrible at starting debates though, thats probably why.
  6. That goes double for taking me too seriously. And it's been too long since I've been in any sort of debate. It was actually kind of refreshing. I tried to start one in the "Athiest Altruism" thread, but no one would.

-Sin
  7. Just a little FYI, please dont take everything I say so seriously, I'm not sure if you've come back recently, but I tend to make it an effort to heat things up sometimes, while still trying to stay within the bounds of the rules, because everyone likes to read a bit of an argument here and there.

I genuinly mean that, cause you seem like a level-headed dude and I dont want to give you the wrong impression. Most people seem to know though, so I just thought id tell ya!

8. Lmao! Well, I never really meant to offend either, Rowan. I typically like/agree with most things you've said and respect you as a pretty intelligent person. Either way I apologize if I barked too much. I have been doing that a lot lately.
    As for chocolate, well, it still tastes pretty good after taking allergy medicine.

-Sin
  9. I just read you are allergic to chocolate,

im so very sorry if I ever offended you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9