Conversation Between Rowan and Halie

11 Visitor Messages

1. ...Alrighty, then.
  2. Groups like that are the reason why there's hardly any activity on the forum. Excluding people from discussion is not only a bad idea when it comes to being apart of and representing your community, its also rude and bullying to exclude others. It may as well have never been there.
  3. Hiya, I'm a little (very) late to this, but whatever happened to Prestige+? I clicked on Social groups one day and it was just gone, how come?
  4. Sorry if it seemed like I ignored you on skype last night, I was literally just about to go to sleep lol. Glad you liked the rhymes!
  5. I suspect so, or a group of people trying to stir things up. Or it might be an existing member having a bit of fun trying to confuse people...
  6. its obviously the same guy, right? I'm confused, I dont see what his point is...
  7. Just at work, im tired too. I finish at 1:30 today though so im wrapped. I have heaps of assignments to do as well so I have to try and juggle my work with them and its so easy to get distracted.
  8. Yeah I'm okay, tired though heh. Whatcha up to?
  9. yeah all good. Just thought id say hello and be friendly. Are you okay?
  10. Hey, you okay?
  11. hello!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11