Conversation Between Rowan and nix

30 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. nyxnyxnyxnyxnyxnyx
  2. Try now, man.
  3. Your PM inbox is full, you need to clear it homey
  4. My ban wasn't lifted, it just ran out, mods are given a choice to ban for either a day, month, or a year, or they can set a date. I was banned for a year

He who controls the spice, controls the universe!
  5. Yeah I can see why she's sensative about it but same goes for me, I can't really critisize her for that. But yeah, Ezio, cbf with that crap. Ty for the support. I was glad when your ban got lifted (a while back now) cause you are the spice my friend, you are the spice!
  6. Lol @ that strangers thread

Ocean totally over reacted (expected I guess from the feminist forum queen), ezio didn't even read your posts by the looks of it, the lil weirdo.. Lol @ taking him down a peg btw

And they closed before I could impact it, boooooo

Never change Rowan! <3
  7. just type in 'cheeezy' with 3 'e's and there should only be about 4 profiles, mine will be the one with a pic of frasier screaming.

never search by typing in ones name =D
  8. Need your player id, 73 pages of Rowans, i gave up after page 5..
  9. You gonna be playing CS:GO? if so, add me to steam and we can frag some noobs.

cheeezy

my picture wil be of frasier screaming.
  10. Thats awesome, i always said if i were to ever to get a tattoo it would be of a Phoenix in hotrod red and yellow with some awesome quote
  11. You know I actually have a phoenix tattoo on my arm? haha
  12. Cheers brah, ive been onto them about limiting thanks, its a silly limit they have, think ill kick up some more fuss
  13. I slammed the thank you button 100 times for your post in my thread but I've given out too much in the past 24 hours.
  14. Cheers
  15. happy birthday
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2