Conversation Between Kurt Zisa and Cyanist

43 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yeah, I thought it was time for a change. I'm not sure it's me, but it'll do for a spell

Yay! I love to hear that people are making money - I'm not sure why, it's not like that's even remotely connected to me... Oh well!

Ah, too bad about VIII, yes it does sag around that point, only a truly dedicated, or truly bored person can fight on after that lull...have you seen the outer-space scene yet?

O.o coincidence! I was just thinking of restarting X also! That might have something to do with my brother getting his hands on the official manual (I can't believe I never discovered each characters has an ultimate weapon! And all the other little secrets I never unlocked! It's like I sailed through it while sleeping!)
  2. You changed your name o.O how did I not notice that XD

I'm glad to hear that you're coping with things, I find things become easier to deal with if you know how to handle them. So yeah kinda what you said lol

I'm going good I managed to get two part time jobs washing dishes at two separate cafes. The workload can be quite heavy, especially around lunchtime but I've been able to keep up with it all XD If I go back to uni in the second semester (i think it's sometime around June) i'll have to quite them both, but I managed to save up quite a bit so I'm not too bothered by it lol.

Oh and I gave up on VIII in the end XD I got a bit bored of it after the Garden starts floating so I went back and finished off a few other games. I actually started X again the other day so it'll probably be a while before I get back to it lol

Good to see we're both active around here again
  3. Thank you for the well-wishing and hey, don't feel guilty about not replying on the dot, I don't really mind as long as we're still friends when you do get back
    Things have become complicated again, but this time around I'm better equipped to handle them, so nothing new here. It IS getting really tough to find the time to be online allofasudden, we have that in common T_T

So, how's your life? Did those applications bear fruit?
  4. Hey Cyan sorry I haven't replied sooner, I've just been finding it hard to come back here and post.

How've you been this past month or so, I hope everything's been ok
  5. Hello. I been gone - hopefully nothing cool transpired here since my last login... *preparing to wince*

O.o, teh prison wuz 'whoa'. Did you lie and give in to authority, (that's what I did and those fire-haired creatures wouldn't talk to me afterwards - well I didn't need their 'help' anyway! Rargh!
    Well, had you junctioned a GF to Squall that has a junction slot for STR, you could always put a strong spell on that (99 X Ultima = awesomeness ) in order to up his attack.

Kirby brings back such good memories

Urgh, yeah, she's doin' alright - ever since she was a baby she's been in my prayers on account of her being such a string bean, so I guess nothing's changed on that front *head-scratching* XP

I love Shadow Of Colossus, but of course I played through ICO, which has conditioned and brainwashed me to say exactly that. Someone who just jumped into the game without realizing that the gamer is expected to use his brain, could presumably fail a few times, give up and spend the rest of his days whining until the cows come home.
    Cyan's final say: I haven't finished it yet, but I do enjoy playing while my brothers hang around making suggestions
  6. I was speaking metaphorically regardless I'm always happy to lend a hand.

Yeah I've been putting applications to quite a few local shops and junk so hopefully one of them pick me

As for VIII i'm just about done with the Galbadia Prison on disk two. I really need to get back to the Temple where you get the Brothers GF because, like an idiot, I beat them the first time and walked out. Other than that just Drawing spells like mad and I lost both my Diablos and Ifrit cards to some prisoner *cry* so now I have no decent ones. Once I'm free to wander around I'm going to just get the best spells and weapons that I can. I watched some walkthroughs that are around the end of disk one and thier Squall is doing like 2000 damage, mine barely does 400 XD

Kirby's a lot of fun, the final Boss is annoying because I've only got two lives and it's really hard to keep both of them through three different boss battles.

I'm sorry to hear about you and your sister but I guess that's just life :/ I'd like to offer you advice but I don't know what to say that would help but It's good that the two of you are keeping in contact.

I've been meaning to get hold of Shadow of the Colossus for a very long time, would you recommend it? I've heard from some people that It's great, while others have said it has its flaws.
  7. E-yeah, I'm a girl, so, that would be more like 'help a sister out', which sounds off for some reason... <.<

Good luck with job hunting - hang tough, man.

8 is my favorite FF, which disc are ya on?
    What's 'Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland' like?

Yeah, she calls, but I kinda feel like we're drifting apart - like I can't really help her anymore, which basically makes me feel useless. I'm still studying and my life is far from uneventful, lately things have been unbelievably chaotic with another individual I know, but that just depresses me to think about, so I won't go into it.
    I've been gaming a lot too... finished ICO for the PS3 and have started Shadow of the Colossus (which was made by the same people) Almost done with Drakengard, but it's insanely difficult to unlock the final video Finished DragonQuest 8 for the second time, and I've started on Grandia III.
  8. No problem I'm glad i could help a brother out.

And you know what? I was thinking the same thing

I've been doing the same old stuff the past few weeks excecpt now I'm job hunting on the side (woot). My uni plans fell through so I wanna have some money for when I decide what to do next. Whatever that may be.

Other than that, gaming, gaming, gaming. I've had about 7 new games over the past two months so I'm trucking through them like mad. I'm playing Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and Final Fantasies V and VIII at the moment and it's going awesomely

So how's life been like for you? Still keeping in touch with your sister?
  9. Hello again, thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog. I'll take it into account
    We should talk more

So whatcha been up to?
  10. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Trust life to come along and ruin my plans to be more active here over the past few weeks One more week and i'll be done for the year so I can't really complain. How's the world on your end?
  11. Belong... O.o That's great! I laughed at that keyblade bit. What on earth would you do with such a thing? (I assume it's life-size)

Well, she's not far, but she's extremely busy with studying for classes so I've been sending her gifts and such. We keep track through e-mails and all that, so it's not that bad.

Oh, brothers, eh? Littler ones or bigger?
  12. Expo's are great! We had one nearer to where I live at the start of the year but It was quite small. Hence me going to the one in a few weeks, because it's a gazzilion times bigger (scientific fact). I like going because there's not too big a gaming/nerdy community around here and by going to these expos I can feel like I belong Mostly so it's so I can buy stuff that Is hard to come by around here. I almost bought a KeyBlade at one such event but realised I couldn't because I was out of money. This year will be good because it falls on my girlfriend and I's 2 year anniversary, so we're booking a motel and making a weekend of the whole thing.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm quite close to my brothers so I can imagine how you would feel. How far away does she live now? Is it easy to keep in touch?
  13. Ah carburetors are tough, finicky things to work on, aren't they? You must be terribly skilled

Very commendable, gathering money beforehand. I've never been to an expo myself (for shame) what're they like?

No. Coping is impossible. I mean, I've been caring for her almost all her life. I still miss her sweet little face and the house, though clean (thanks to my increased fervor), is missing her singularly artistic touches. Shucks, she was a princess and she made this dump a castle.
    So, yeah, I guess it'll take some getting used to.
  14. Hey, it's ok thanks for the help though.

Dodge used to be my favourite car brand lol, especially the '68 Charger. In purple. My neighbor had a 1940 pick-up too. I'd love to work on some of the more old-school types, the sort of things that can be fixed by replacing the carburetor.

Other than assignments (and I don't want to star sounding like a broken record) I haven't been up to much really. We've got the Armorgeddon Expo coming up at the end of the month, which Is a bit like Comicon, so I've been saving up for the past few months for it. It'd the kinda place where your money just seems to vanish so I'd like to make sure I have a fair amount.

How have you been? Coping with your sister moved out?
  15. Rawr you're forgiven
    *sigh* Poor thing. I'm sorry I got your hopes up.

Truly regrettable about your gold Toyota. I hate when things like that happen. and I hope you get your passion back.

I've been fiddling with mostly Mitsubishi and a little with Dodge. Yeah, it is pretty fun. Too bad I've got other annoying responsibilities that keep getting in the way. I mean, just when I get my hands properly dirty, it's time to go in and make dinner. Bummer.

So, whatcha been up to?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 43
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast