Conversation Between Kurt Zisa and NikkiLinkle

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Nikki! It's been years how're you doing?
  2. Gday!
  3. Happy Birthday Nikki, I hope you have a good one!
  4. Yeah sorry about that, hopefully giving you the first vm birthday wish remedies my negligence I should be getting skype soon, now that msn is gonna bite the dust, so we'll have to swap skype address things.

Other than that, all is well. I hope you're enjoying February.
  5. Thank you! Haven't talked to you for awhile, I hope you are doing well!
  6. Happy Birthday Nikki! I can't tell if it's already been or is yet to come, but have a good one anyway
  7. Haha that's ok, I'll find a way to get onto skype at some point.

EDIT: Crap sorry i hit enter too early. My week hasn't been too bad, I've got to resit a computer exam tomorrow because I screwed something up and all the files I handed in were corrupted

I hope you're having a good start to Spring, it's done nothing but rain here lol.
  8. Sorry haha. I don't really use it anymore. It just automatically signs in when i turn my computer on. But I must've logged out before you messaged me. Haha. I'm well thanks! Hope your week is being good to you
  9. I thought I'd caught you on msn but you were offline XD I've been trying to get skype to work but my laptop doesn't like me having both of them. I think I may have to compromise. Hope you're doing well
  10. Lol. Did it end up working? I wonder if it only happened to you?

Hope you're having a good week
  11. I tried to read your journal but when I clicked on it a message came up saying I'd made a Bad Request and wouldn't let me veiw it. I thought "that doesn't sound like Nikki". XD
  12. "Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Nikki! Hey Nikki!
    Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Nikki! Hey Nikki!"

I'm on a break and It's been a while since I said 'hello', so I thought i'd sing you a song to make up for it. How've you been lately? It's done nothing but rain here, the past week I'm soooooooo glad it's nearly the weekend.
  13. Oh well... HI! It's been great! Toast IS fantastic! I just ate some sausage rolls Hope you have a GREAT week ahead!
  14. I saw that you were online but I was too slow to say 'hi' in time . How's your weekend been, other than that fantastic conversation we had on toast the other day.
  15. Haha i've been better. There's quite a nasty virus going around lately and i managed to pick it up, losing my voice in the process. I've got a full day of lectures and tutorials tomorrow, i just hope i dont get asked any questions or get put in the spotlight XD.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast