Conversation Between Kurt Zisa and NikkiLinkle

35 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I'm good thank you! I haven't got it yet, had a distraction. But I will be trying very soon! Hope you're doing well
  2. Hello! Been a while since we spoke lol sorry I havent been too active lately. How did the licence go? I hope it all went well
  3. Hi!
  4. Thanks for the thanks! I've had my learners before, it's the learning to drive part that I have trouble with I get so scared just thinking about it. I know it's something that EVERYONE does, so I SHOULD be able to. I just gotta do it first.
  5. That might explain why it makes me think of the scene in Waynes World where they sing along to it in the car.
    I'm sorry if it looked like I was having a dig at poeple who like Queen, I really wasn't, I just fail at wording things. I'm always listening to "Don't Stop Me now", it's a real pick me up .
  6. I like Queen My favourite song is Can't Live Without You. I also like A Little Thing Called Love, which was Elvis's song first wasn't it? Lol. I believe that Bohemian Rhapsody song is so popular because it was on Wayne's World.
  7. lol it's not silly at all. I find it really easy to get attached to the characters from Kingdom Hearts, although I can't explain why. Xigbar's my favourite
  8. I'm not stuck. I just finished Port Royale, the Pirates one and for some reason I just don't feel like playing anymore lol. I'll pick it back up again. I loved Timeless River. It was awesome Sora is brave and funny. I think I have a crush on him. Hahaha. How silly is that?!
  9. Thanks, i'm sure going to need it lol. I didn't think i'd get in when I applied, thinking "well it'll be good if i can get in but I dont think my grades will allow it", but it turns out my course is not that hard to get in to. Oh and thanks for the friend request, I honesty thought we'd already added each other.

Yeah I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts 2 What part are you stuck on? I'm stuck on Sephiroth atm, even with the Ultima Weapon he's still a bitch to fight XD. I really like Sora more when he's grown up, he has more of an attitude, plus I was never too keen on his immitaion Mickey Mouse outfit in the first one. I hope they don't make him too much older in the next game.
  10. Good luck with uni. I could never do uni, school was never my thing. I like to learn while I work and earn money. Lol. Are you still currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2? I'm currently playing that also. But I've hit a wall with it, so I'm playing Skyrim now I really love Sora all grown up.
  11. As long as you enjoyed yourself, that's all that matters. Things aren't too bad over here, uni starts in just under a month and I seem to have everything sorted and under control. So I can't complain
  12. It was good. Even though I had to work and it was a stinkin' hot day. Thanks for asking! Hope you are well!
  13. What a coincedence How was the big day?
  14. Thank you! If I had a cake I'd share
  15. Happy Birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 35
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast