Conversation Between ViviMasterMage and Freya

79 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I might pop up on a few topic to show people I'm back. xD <3
  2. Great to hear that you're back!!! <3
  3. Well, I'm coming back to the site now. It's been a while and I haven't been here but I'm still fine with showing people the ropes. It'll be something to make me come back to this play. Thanks, Freya. =3
  4. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  5. lady_ashe's your new adoptee.
    See? I promised you to hand you over the next confused adoptee
  6. Thank you, my sexy village girl-friend. xD <3
  7. Hereby I promise you to hand you over the next adoptee that gets confused and somehow runs into my claws. >D
  8. Happy birthday, my delicious food!
    Now that you're 16, I suppose I can't eat you anymore. Now you're too old.
    Just kidding. Hope you had a nice day celebrating.
  9. It's because of both! I'm now HIM! And, plus, you kinda ate me a couple of days ago! I deserve some payback, right? xD
  10. Why do you want to destroy me?!?! XD
    Is it because I wanted to eat you or are you some evil villan who wants to destroy poor innocent Bubbles?
  11. I'll destroy you~! <3
  12. I know but with all this talk about rotting food, who can disagree with milk? In fact, the subject itself makes me gag! xD

I'm still totally afraid of you. <3
  13. I don't know what milk turns to when it's left alone for 15 years - and I really don't want to know. XD I normally throw it away after not even a month. ^^"

And you don't have to be afraid of me now. XD
  14. AH! You're a mod! I'm threatened now. xD

But, milk will ferment, right? So it will turn to something I will eat? Eww...

I can't wait to kill myself! =D
  15. Uhm... you probably shouldn't drink the 15-year-old milk anymore.
    It's about something you EAT, not DRINK.
    So you can probably eat fish after 15 years.... you'll just fall asleep and probably wake up in hospital again after eating it. XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 79
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast