Conversation Between ViviMasterMage and Xanatos

174 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. I know what you mean. I get the same exact feeling. I can't seem to shake this place off.

I'm glad someone remembers me. I've been great, thank you. I finished my Games Development course with the grades to get into University but I wanted to take a gap year to explore a little and earn a bit of money. Now I feel it was a dumb move because I can't seem to land a job anywhere. Still, at least I get a break from education.
  2. I tend to be absent for quite some time, but for some strange reason this place keeps luring me back. Can't complain, school bussy, the usual stuff. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised to see you back, how are you, what have you been up to this entire time?
  3. Xanatos, I can't believe you're still around! How've you been, pal?
  4. There's a lot of money in it! I hope it goes well for you. =) I'm glad I've finally escaped Math though.
  5. Civil engineering actually, it's an interesting field save for few subjects such as tunnels and math (everyone hates math).
  6. Tunnels and shit sounds interesting... sorta. What is it exactly you're doing? History?
  7. Honestly, it sounds way more interesting than what I'm doing right now... learning all about tunnels and shit =(
  8. Games Development. I get to make boxes like this:

****ING BOXES! YEAH. Textures and all. ;3
  9. By the way, how's college going, which subject are majoring in?
  10. Yeah, you too! You have to let me know what's going on in life regularly because I demand it.
  11. Well then, welcome back and see you around.
  12. I've been great! I've just been away because of college and things. Now I have nothing to do, it's time to return here and make some posts. ;3
  13. Pretty much =D It's been a while, how have you been?
  14. You still alive, Xanatos? =D
  15. Shame though Invader Zim was canceled, Gir is probably my favorite cartoon character, I even have Gir widget dancing on my desktop. Just the other day I saw some Gir plush toys on Ebay, they're bit expensive for me right now, still, I plan on getting one eventually.

I see you use Companion Cube as your avatar, played Portal?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 174
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast