Conversation Between ViviMasterMage and Alpha

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Wow, Alpha. It's been a while!
  2. You better believe I'm back. xD
  3. You exist?
  4. Actually, I just really like this: Madchester - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Stone Roses are one of my favourite bands. Outside of that, I really don't know anything about the place. But art galleries and universities sound like my type of place.

Umm... and by the looks of things, we did. How's that going for you? I just finished a 3000 word essay. I did summer school. Don't do summer school. I start for 2011 on Monday the 28th.
  5. Well, thank you very much! You know, Manchester's not really special. Unless you're more into going to the art galleries, colleges or universities. I know your mind and what you might like about the place. =)

Oh, that reminds me. We had a chat about college at one point, didn't we?
  6. I knew you were English... I just didn't know you were from Manchester.

The latter qualifies you as awesome. The former as smarmy.
  7. You're serious? You've known me for about a year now and you've only just noticed? xD
  8. You live in Madchester!

Always wanted to visit.
  9. I'm dead now anyway! xD
  10. If you say so
  11. I'm an idiot?
  12. I just don't get how you didn't realise what day it was where you live
  13. You know what I did? I've taken away an hour from your time for some reason... I don't know why but I totally understand that I fail! -_-' <=== Me.

I can't explain because I don't have an answer. I made a noob mistake.
  14. How could your most recent vote in the Member Elimination be your Sunday vote, when it's not yet Sunday in the UK? It says you voted at about 1.30am my time... which would mean you voted about 1.30pm (plus some stuffy stuff to do with DST) on Saturday...

I demand that you explain yourself good sir!
  15. To be honest, I'm not even sure. Hmm, I think I've had this amount for a while but I can't remember.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast