Conversation Between Tidus235 and NikkiLinkle

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. i have played them all they r really fun
  2. I just started playing Kingdom Hearts 2, so your avatar reminds me. Have you played it? I love Sora now, he's all grown up. He was kind of annoying in the first one.
  3. hey in my world its going ok how about urs
  4. Hello. It's going ok. I'm just starting work again for the year today. Need money! What's happening in your world?
  5. hey how is it goin
  6. im playing ff12, ff7, left for dead ,gta 3,dqm 8 , and etc
  7. I'm just chilling on the couch. I have nothing planned this weekend.

What games are you playing at the moment?

8. really now umm... im not doing anything this weekend u
  9. Why? It'd be good sometimes, just so you can shut out all the stupid stuff life's about.

How are you going? Have you got any plans this weekend?

I'm going to buy a dining table and some home stuff. Our house is bare, it needs some junk to fill it up
  10. i wish i was a hermit
  11. i am too to tell u the truth i dont drink i wld rather play video games
  12. Well that's good to know. I always thought I was the only one of my kind haha.

I actually have NO friends because everyone around here is into drinking and going out and I'm not. It's quite alien to me I have to say. You probably drink and go out? Lol. There's nothing wrong with it, I just never got INTO it. I'm definitely like a hermit
  13. i got to say we r almost the same
  14. Oh boy. I just bought a ps2 and Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2. I also bought a jacket, scarf and some shoes! Also got some groceries too.

Hmmm. I like sleeping, I love metal music, I really love cats. I have a cat called Link and I treat him like a baby lol. I love to just hang out at home and be lazy That's all I can think of right this minute.

How about you? What are you into?
  15. its going great here

i wish it was raining here its to dry here really dry. i just got done shopping.(LOL) so wat kind of things do u like hope to hear from u
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast