Conversation Between Leon and Andromeda

938 Visitor Messages

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
  1. Feeling dumb for that. Of course it meant that. x.x

Violent games like that are not exactly my cup of coffee either, but to me it's a fun experience.

All in all, good job. Maybe you didn't like it a lot, but a lot of people do.
  2. Japanese RPGs.

I'm not going to lie about working on a game. They aren't my type of game, but I did spend 4 years of my life on the projects. I tested on the game. So I know more about the games than anyone, especially Saints Row 2.
  3. JRPGs? i forget what those are. I'll look it up.

And are you serious? If so, good job! I'm currently playing Saints Row 2, and it's a good game. I'm surprised, really. I never would have guessed you worked on a game. But finding out stuff like this lets me know how little I actually know. ^^

And what did you do to work on the game?
  4. I play JRPGs. But I worked on Saints Row and Saints Row 2.
  5. I keep getting that, about TFF being more active so long ago.

What other games have you played? I've played from the likes of Phantasy Star Universe and Summoner to shooting games like GTA and Saints Row. I play anything as long as its good, like FFIX. In fact, I'm playing it again. Disc 2, atm. ^^
  6. Well half of the posts were in my first year here. TFF was a lot more active place 8 years ago.

No, FFIX is still my favorite and will remain so until they make another high fantasy FF game. But it's unlikely that they'll make another world that I like as much as FFIX's.
  7. You have a lot of posts. I'll have to wait for an interesting topic or come up with one myself. I have a lot on my mind atm, but I can give it a try.

Random question, but I noticed FFIX is your favorite. Is it still, currently? Or do you have a new favorite FF?
  8. That usually takes longer for people to hit. Took me 6000 posts, but I wasn't creating threads. I was just posting.
  9. Almost the same as yourself. Except I won't be so busy this week. Not many hours at work.

And to be honest, I don't know what to post around here anymore. I've been bored silly lately.
  10. I'm doing fine. Keeping very busy and never enough time for everything.

You?
  11. Well, some of the astrologers I've read about do mention God and Christianity a lot, and some also talk about Karma and whatnot.

As for Christianity, most of them would just stay away from astrologers. At least that's what I could understand from both sides.

So how are you doing lately?
  12. Mutually exclusive, meaning that from either side that neither of them share anything in common with each other or that neither can be linked to the other.
  13. What do you mean by mutually exclusive?

And I understand you being busy and all, so I guess neither of us have to worry about the other not talking back.
  14. Didn't know religion and horoscopes were mutually exclusive.

I didn't know that Cancer and Scorpio matched. It's ok, I'm always busy. So I understand.
  15. Hi, haven't talked to you in a while. ^^

I noticed your post saying you were a Cancer. I got a little freaked out the first time I've read an accurate description of my sign, because I'm the religious type and they usually don't believe in that stuff.

But anyway, I'm a Scorpio, so we could get along pretty well if we talked more. So, um, yayness! (and sorry again for not saying anything before, my life's been busy x.x).
Showing Visitor Messages 901 to 915 of 938
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast