Conversation Between Leon and Andromeda

938 Visitor Messages

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
  1. What would I be able to do once I link the two together? If you know o.o
  2. Well you can link your PSP to the PS3. I just have my Vita, so I don't know all of the things you can do with the PSP, but the two link together.
  3. Hooray. I can get pretty much everything I need from the store I work at. The hard part would probably be setting everything up, but it IS a huge step from my PS2 and PSP so it could just take a while to get used to it. And that deal reminds me of the FFIV Complete Collection, which was pretty sweet as well. And thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

Haha, I'm already looking forward to the mayhem we'll cause together
  4. You only need to buy WKC2, the game comes with a remastered version of WKC along with WKC2. So unless you care about the trophies for WKC, you can just get WKC2 and have both games. It is probably one of the best deals you can find for games with multiple games in a series. The improvements that they made to WKC2 also carry over to the remastered version of WKC. So it will actually play just like the second game, which is nice because WKC2 did a good job of fixes some issues with the first game. The most notable is that it speed up combat a bit, as it was a little on the slow side before. So there is less sitting around and waiting going on.

Keep in mind that you will create your own character in the game, which will be available during the story. You'll want to keep them in your party, since they are the one you use during online play. The story characters won't make it into online play, so if you end up casting your created character aside you'll be hurting for it later. I doubt many people do this, but it is something to keep in mind. And make sure it is someone that you'll want to see a lot, since if you play the game for any length of time it'll be see them a lot. I played the original game for 500+ hours and still did not get everything in the game or anywhere close.
  5. In that case, at least I won't be down in disappointment when the storyline goes nowhere. I'm a guy who appreciates a good plot but I have also played games that didn't have much of a plot so it'll be fine. Also, am I gonna need both games or could I just jump straight into WKC2? I'm kinda concerned now that I'm not finding the first one. Then again, I rarely shop for games outside of Walmart as other game shops are so far away and a trip anywhere needs to be planned in advance.

And I saw. Unfortunately, duty calls so I can't stay o_o But I will try to read some of it (if not everything on your blog) over the next couple of nights that I'm off. Given the amount of time I'm online during those nights and having already planned on reading, it shouldn't be much of a problem once I get around to it.
  6. You won't find many online games that focus on story, FFXI being the only one I know of that pushes a strong story. Part of the enjoyment from those types of games is the social interaction and working with others towards a goal. Well I guess if you ended up taking the plunge, then you'll give me more reason to play White Knight. There is the odd few others that play, Loco, Shadow and Fluffy. Entity and Dragonheart used to, but I don't think either picked up WKC2. Used to play on Sundays for several hours with Shadow, Entity and Dragonheart doing quests and helping each other out. Though I'm the only one that made it to the highest rank in WKC and Shadow's still trying to bet one of the later bosses in the main game of WKC2.

And you probably already saw, but I made good on my promise and put up new chapters and episodes for Shift and The Inner Man.
  7. Honestly, yes, it's one of my main motives but that's not all. I just want to interact with more people (as I have trouble doing that out in the real world) and I've experienced online games before. I used to play from Aeria games all the time and it was a fun experience until I realized it was all gameplay over storyline.

You don't have to push, or be evil and manipulative, when someone's willing to do something
  8. I'm surprised how much you're trying for this. I'm all for anyone who wants to get a PS3, but even still I hope you have better motives for this than just wanting to interact with me in White Knight. But there's not really materials required. You just need the PS3, the game and a cable to connect to the internet. Considering you're already on the internet you already have said cable, unless you happen to be one of those still on 56k.

I don't have to push. I have far better means and still play it off with a little innocent smile. ^^ Totally didn't sound evil and manipulative right there, hehe. ^^;
  9. You can push all you want, but it'll be like trying to push a goat on where you want it to go ;p

I'm gonna try to look all of this up, because I'm not exactly sure of what I need. It'll be a while before I even attempt to get it, even though my birthday is exactly one week from Halloween. I'm sure I need ALL the materials that is needed to play online, though.
  10. Whatever works for you. I'm not pushing. ^^

The PS3 has built in wifi, but you can also just connect through ethernet as well.
  11. If I could read it on your blog entries, I'd be able to keep track how much is left to read, and make a decision on whether or not if I have time for another chapter. Take things nice and slow, that's my way.

Hopefully you will. One more night of work and then I'm off for two nights :3

Forgot to ask but if I indeed end up with a PS3 would I need my own wireless hotspot to play online, or does the system carry that already? (May seem like a dumb question but it's not exactly my area of expertise x.x)
  12. So you want to take two years to read Shift huh? That's a long burn, but I guess if you were caught up, the same thing would still happen. If you actually do read Shift, it'll be the first incomplete story of mine you've read.

Yeah, I'll try to remember. It shouldn't be too hard to remember, hopefully.
  13. Eh, I'll just wait. It's kinda nice to have time between tasks, after all ;p

It's Friday, so don't forget to post more chapters tomorrow :3
  14. It is a long time, but it is not as though you have to wait on it, if you want to read more. There are two other places to read it. Though one of those is behind two months compared to the release. Which is intentionally done to allow me a buffer window if something happens.
  15. I DO love talking to you so it's okay We pretty much know more or less about each other and what's hard for me s finding MORE to talk about. I would let you know if something comes to mind, though. :3

That's a long time, but I can assure you that I'll stick around this time.
Showing Visitor Messages 751 to 765 of 938
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast