Conversation Between Leon and Andromeda

938 Visitor Messages

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
  1. Near the end already? Wow. I'm guessing I'm in for it once I reach Balandor.
  2. If you're up to Albana then you're getting closer to the end of the game. There is still a few new areas left, but you're making progress. The harder fights are definitely coming.
  3. I made it past Albana now and spent most of my time there trying to finish some errands. They take quite some time but at least the map was helpful.

No much progress on my story at all these last couple of days but at least I managed to have fun
  4. Then it'll help you find what you need to do. It is pretty good about marking where you need to go for objectives.
  5. One of the others pointed out one heading off to the ruins so I guess I'll start there. I haven't started yet to be quite honest o_o
  6. I think they point them out to you on the map. So you'll know where you need to go.
  7. It's quite a pity I probably would not be able to meet you in person, ever, but one can dream. I think it'd be quite interesting to talk about the things we like, or play some games ^^

I'm kinda in a good mood despite my boss being difficult last night. Got two nights off so I'm probably gonna do some catching up in WKC2. Looking for the toads at the Lagnish Desert already sounds like a pain x_x
  8. It's fine. I understand things happen. I'll be around for a long time, probably.
  9. Thanks again. I just hope you never take it the wrong way if I don't drop in so often. Life can be hard at times and well I just don't have the motivation to even touch the keyboard, you know? You're probably someone I'd miss if I somehow lost my Internet access. ^^

Sometimes I'm not even sure what to say. Like now. The least I can do is be here for when you need to talk to. PMs are always good if it's too personal to discuss in public.
  10. Well I'm here whenever you need to talk.
  11. Very glad to hear that from you. At least now I don't have to rewrite anything now that the chapters that needed it are done. ^^

It's just so great talking to you sometimes, you know? Like every now and again there's just something you say that makes me feel better. Thank you.
  12. Just writing more is good, even if you wanted to do something else. As long as you're continuing to write that is what is important, whether is rewriting or not.
  13. I see. I guess I'm doing good so far.

Finally posted the ninth chapter of my story. I feel bad for skipping rewriting the four before it, but I feel like I can get things done now.
  14. Many of the weapons will not have additional effects, if that's what you're talking about. Some weapons will have additional elemental or enfeeblement effects, or you can upgrade them to have elemental effects. If there are additional effects you most times have to go to the second page of the weapon to see what it is.
  15. All I've been able to gather from types of weapons are that daggers allow quicker attacks while crudgels (for axes) have a higher critical-hit ratio. Other than that every weapon seemed to have the same effect.
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 195 of 938
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast