Conversation Between Jenova and Meier Link

12 Visitor Messages

1. Shank ya :3
  2. Like I said, just simple observation. Over all the forum looks nice.
  3. And the reason why I put them farther down is because they are really big areas, no I thought I'd put them farther down. I haven't got any bad feedback about it... yet.
  4. I fixed the FFIV thing, since the spam area is the only place for spam, it doesn't really count (Lots of forums do it), and when making a hack, you use an IPS file, and then patch it to a rom, and either way it's just for showcasing your rom hack.
  5. So yeah, I made my way to PFFO through your link. There is one thing I would like to point out looking through your (it is yours right?) forum. Your forum rules contradict what you have in your forum.

First off you say no spamming but then in turn have a forum dedicated to spam
    Secondly you state that discussing illeagle things is prohibited but you have 2 forums dedicated to Roms which Rom hacking and emulation with out owning a title is illegal in itself.

Also on your forum index you have FFIV listed twice.

Also your set up on the forum seems backwards, it starts out alright but isn't your focus Pokemon and FF? Why are they so low on your main index. The literally trail everything else.

Just a few observations, love em or hate em; take them for what they are.. Simple observations.
  6. Lucky!!!!!!!
  7. Ahh I see. All I have is: PS3, (2) SNES, NES, Turbographix16, gameboy (the old school one), and a sega.
  8. no, I have a Wii, PS2, Xbox360, GBA, and an NDS
  9. thats koo, I am working on my first play through of assassins creed 2 as of now. Do you have a PS3?
  10. not alot, im playing through kingdom hearts 2 right now
  11. Whats up boss? Haven't talked to you yet, odd. How are you doing?
  12. Hello
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12