Conversation Between JillXWesker and Unknown Entity

80 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Ohai there! Long time no see. Hope life has been treating you well. xD

How goes?
  2. OMG! It's Gemma !!! Hey there, buddy old pal ^.~! How're you these days? Hope your doing well! I have to many exclamation points... Ugh. And short sentences, that have no detail at all... DANG IT!
    Love Jilly!
  3. Yo, I heard it was yo birthday. So I put your birthday message in a VM so you can VM while you check yo birthday VMs.

...fail.

Happy Birthday though. =D
  4. I forgive you =D! How's your day going?
  5. I forgive you if you forgive me for not making your banner yet. xD;
  6. Hey! I know i haven't been on for a while, so forgive me? Please? Because my computer went POOF, and its dead. On my parents computer right now...
    So... How are you?
  7. Helloooo Gemma! Just got some time to get on, so I thought I would say, Hello! How're you doing today =3?
  8. Its sooooo fine Gemma. The motherboard on my computer fried, so I'm on my parents PC right now. Might not be on for long. Hopefully we can get a new one.
  9. Helloooooo. I'm getting back into Photoshop. I'll try and give you your Heavy Rain one soon. xD;

Sorry for the wait... I got lazy. xD
  10. Thats fine! I'm... I guess.
    Heh...
  11. Hellooo. Apologies for being quiet. It happens when I get into a gaming or working mood of sorts, so I just limit to posting. ^^;

I'm good. How're you?
  12. Hey Gemma! Haven't talked to you in awhile! Just thought i'd drop in, and give you a nice Hello! How're you today?
  13. Okay xD Heard of that game... Haven't played it. I'm good, and don't worry about it. You don't have to get it done. You don't have a bomb attached to your neck, that will blow in 24 hours xD
  14. I is doing gooood. Just not been very talkative in VMs lately. Playing too much Red Dead Redemption.

How're you? And I WILL work on one. I've just been lazy. xD;
  15. how're you doing Gemma =3?
    Avy and sig going good? You don't have to work on it.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 80
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast