Conversation Between JillXWesker and Unknown Entity

80 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. I agree with you on that, Resident Evil 4 was enough, but RE5? Seriously? They basically ruined the story and my favorite character (well I thought so), put Chris on steroids, gave Jill a make-over she didn't need, gave us another freaking RE game that DOESN'T HAVE ZOMBIES, and also gave us a partner that is almost as annoying as Ashley -_-... That's why I'm not going to even look at it anymore, unless its not some more crap, and just play Fatal Frame. I think they should stick with what they started with, and actually take five or seven years to make a perfect game. I'd love for them to make a Resident Evil Three remake, but they would ruin that as well -_-. I'm ranting too much, sorry!
    Oh, before I forget, I didn't know what you meant by Skyrim at first, but then I realized you were talking about which is Elder Scrolls V XD. I've never played them, but looks like something I would like. And the graphics look bloody amazing!
    Well, Good-Night Gemma (Even though it's probably noonish in England)!
    <3 Jill
  2. It was one of the best. I didn't keep up with E3 this year, but I'm sure Skyrim made an appearance, and if anything, I'm more so excited for that.

Resident Evil games are becoming harder and harder for me to get into now. I think they're trying to milk the franchise too much now. >>
  3. Oh *face palm* XD! Isn't she twenty or so in the new Tomb Raider? Because I heard it's going back to her first adventure. It looks pretty good though, probably the best thing they showed at E3. Operation Raccoon City looks horrible though...
  4. That's because it is the new Lara. =D

Thankies. ^^
  5. I <3 your new avatar! For some reason, it looks like Lara Croft from the newest Tomb Raider... hm... It's awesome !
  6. Well, good-night and have a wonderful tomorrow!
    Love Jill!
  7. Ouch. ><

Yum, pizza. =D
  8. Well, it was not fun at all xD! Of course I had to wear high-heels, which I most definitely tripped while walking to get my "certificate" and slammed my forehead on the concrete! Ugh... At least I have pizza now! And my dress was a little small, and the boys were looking at my chest because it looked like my breasts were about to pop out xD!
    Love, Jill!
  9. XD

Have fun. ^^
  10. I haven't played it either, but I just watched a stream yesterday of someone playing it. It seems... okay I guess.
    Well, going to 8th grade graduation!
  11. Thankies~ ^^

Dragon Age is awesome. Brilliant games, but they have a lot of things to improve and learn from. I watched my brother play Portal, and I'm afraid I couldn't get into it. It made me feel a little disorientated. x.x
  12. Great journal post, Gemma! I've always wanted to play Dragon Age I and II, because everyone talks about it being pretty good. Ever played Portal before? I <3 the ending song!!!
  13. Yay!!! Good Job Gemma !
  14. Good news~ I got the job. ^_^

Thank you for the thanks. =D
  15. It's been okay I guess ^^'. I'm fine as well, but about to go to school! See you laters!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 80
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast