Conversation Between JillXWesker and Meier Link

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Okay, thanks. Sorry, for some reason I always think that any Mod can move any thread, don't realize certain people moderate one thread or multiple ones.
    Love, Jill
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I can't move that thread because its in a forum that I do not moderate. I did report it to the appropriate people though to be moved.
  3. Hey Meier! I found this thread on the Forums suggestions, bug reporting and feedback page and thought it should be moved to Member Business thread. http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fo...ml#post1318554
    Love, Jill
  4. Okay, thanks, I got it. I'm in the hospital right now, and a bit lost, but I guess thats what walkthroughs are for ^^!
  5. Its in the bathroom stall in the other dimension.
  6. Um... Where is the shotgun ^^? I never saw it when I was in the school...
  7. That is fricken awesome. SH1 is probably my favorite out of the series. Hopefully you don't miss the shot gun, its a life saver if you are in a pinch. Word of advice from me. Lead pipe will be your savior. Ammo is very scarce.
  8. Oh my gosh!!! I found Silent Hill at some pawn shop, and I'm on the school part right now! This game has successful scared me, which I love it for doing so!
    Love Jill!
  9. I love watching people play games drunk (especially Haunting Ground)! I can also play it pretty well, still need to beat that one on pro, but just haven't been able to get on the 360 -_-... This is a bit random, but still on the topic of Resident Evil, did you like Sheva Alomar? I didn't like her at all, because she was just SO DAMN ANNOYING! She keeps bugging you "Can I have some ammo?" but that's why I play online with my friends ^^'...
    Love Jill!
  10. Just read it earlier. There will be a single player mode on the new RE. Hoping that might make it more bareable. Who knows though.

as for RE5 I have over 100 hours logged to that game haha. I can beat that game in my sleep while drunk on professional. I really didnt enjoy it that much but got into the online coop which made it more bareable seeing I could BS with someone while taking the game down in less then 4 hours.

SH is well worth the money. Everyone of the titles are definantly worth a play through. PSN has the original SH for a few bucks which I consider a hell of a deal for a bad ass game.
  11. Trust me, I've always wanted to play the Silent Hill games, just never had enough time =/ right now I'm trying to complete all of the games of my shelf I have not been able to complete fully (this include Code Veronica and Final Fantasy XII, and also my professional run of Resident Evil Fourand the Mercinary and Ada Wong missions, both of them, and as well as me trying to get the rest of the outfits in RE3 xD) but next time I see them at gamestop, i'll try to get it .
    I gave RE5 a try; hated it, but I guess I'll give Operation Raccoon City a try because I get to kill Leon!
    Love, Jill!
  12. I have read a little about it but not much seeing it is coming out on a platform that I do not own. Wish it was though. I am still on the iffy side about it seeing that I read the same thing about it and I am not to fond of those types of games but heck I am willing to give anything RE a try haha.

Still need to get you hook on the silent hill universe.
  13. Hello Meier! I haven't talked to you in ages! Have you seen and/or heard about the next Resident Evil game, Operation Raccoon City? If you have, what do you think of it as of now? Me, I don't think it will be that good, because it's suppose to be somewhat like Call of Duty (or at least that's what I got out of the information I found) and that doesn't sound like a excellent, scary RE game to me.
    Love,Jill!
  14. It's all good. There have been a few fiascoes due to the eliminations, people feeling that they were being picked on and what not. People tend to forget that it is all in all a game.
  15. Ah... Okay. Sorry for asking so many questions ^^' I know some members... You... Unknown Enity... and other people xD But I heard there was a big fight after one elimination. Wonder what that was about? Heh...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 27
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast