Conversation Between Aadria and Alpha

11 Visitor Messages

1. Unfortunately, yes. But luckily I have a half-schedule so I can work more hours.
    You should definitely read it, it's fantastic. There are some little differences that add a lot, in my opinion.
    Really?? That's awesome. He's an odd one, but definitely awesome, haha.
    Second time seeing it is even better. I'm considering seeing it a third time this weekend with a friend who hasn't seen it yet.
  2. Oh is school back already up there?

Nah, I haven't read it. I was meaning to read it before I even saw the film, but ended up seeing the film, thought it was amazing, and didn't bother with the book. I might get on to over summer.

Rocky Horror! You know Richard O'Brien? He's trying to get residency in New Zealand pretty much as we speak. Such an awesome guy.

Inception was so fantastic, I'm going to see it for a second time tomorrow.
  3. Sorry it took so long to respond. Life got really hectic with school starting up.
    Fight Club is one of the best movies ever made. And an even better book. Have you read it or just seen it? Some of my other favorites are 1408, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Inception, The Tenth Kingdom, Ghostbusters, The Mummy, and lots more, of course.
    I'm 17, senior in high school this year.
  4. Yo, remember to either visit my page, or (even easier) click 'view conversation' before replying. I had no idea you'd responded, haha.

You like Flight Club? Man you just get more awesome. That is such an excellent film. What other films do you like?

Also, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking, of course.
  5. I really want this shirt.

Pixies were pretty amazing in concert. Although zero audience interaction. Black Francis didn't say a single word, and Kim talked twice, both times just asking us if we had to travel ages to come to the concert. Which we didn't. I think she just over-emphasised New Zealand as an outback. She also mispronounced the name of the city the concert was in.

I love Placebo! I've got a cover album of theirs. They do Where is my Mind?, which suddenly seems relevant:

6. Ah, The Head on the Door. I have a Cure shirt from that album. Love it. And the album.
    Haha, that's amazing. I love the Pixies. Never been lucky enough to see them in concert, I'm jealous. No good bands come to MO. Have you ever listened to Placebo? The Pixies always makes me think of them; the band members are all huge Pixies fans.
    The Smiths are good. I've never listened to much of them, though. I'll have to look them up some more. Alternative is the best. And those years seem to have been the best for it.
  7. Also Seventeen Seconds and The Head on the Door.

Yes with the former. Very much so. In fact, I saw them exactly a week ago as I write this. And I'm even wearing a Pixies t-shirt! So, about as spot-on as you could ever be

The latter, not so much. Well, moreorless not at all.

I'm really getting into The Smiths at the moment. I'm a sucker for late-'80s, early-90s alternative rock.
  8. All of those are amazing songs. Disintegration is a pretty phenomenal album. Wild Mood Swings and Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me are also pretty awesome albums. I don't know that I can pick a favorite album from them.
    What other music are you into? I could see you liking The Pixies... or maybe The Killers. Yes, no, way off?
  9. Hmm. Haha I know I asked you to do it, but I can't. I'll list a few. Pictures of You; Boys Don't Cry; A Forest; Friday I'm In Love; Mint Car; In Between Days.

I think Disintegration is their best album.
  10. It's a tie between Mint Car and Cut Here. You?
  11. Quickfire, new friend, what's your favourite The Cure song?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11