Conversation Between Ashura and Fate

151 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Sent . And a 3ds sounds expensive lol. I'm sure Bergen-Belsen had death camps, not sure about AU yet.
  2. I'm gonna get me a Nintendo 3DS, though! XD I'm bad at pronunciation, too. D: Auschwitz? Is that the concentration camp? Or am i remembering wrong? And, yesh, i do have a phone (your service is in the U.S., right? I don't wanna get charged. xD). PM me your number if it is; I can text~ ^.^
  3. LOL If you ever run out of games to play , get Dragon Quest VI. Its so addicting. Hehe, im horrible at pranounciation in German. I was in Bergen-Belsen, now in Auswhitz being home schooled temporarily D: I should be able to log into these forums often, cant post though T.T Dude do you have a phone? We should text
  4. I ALREADY BEAT THAT NEW GAME. ^0~ But now I need to restart... Which part of Germany are you in? =D And you doooooo? I'm pretty bad at German, personally! XD I was gonna call you out for your grammar. =p Hope you get back soon, but enjoy the trriippp~ GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE DOING WELL! *HUGSSS*
  5. DAMNITT BROSKIES YOU BEAT ME TO THE GAME. I NEED THAT NEW POKEMON GAME. Lol im still in germany. AND I TAKE THE CLASS TOO BRO. lol actually i havnt noticed the chocolate, im studying my german more my internet connection sux here which is why im i cant concentrate on my grammar. GOOD TO SEE YOUR DOING GOOD BROSKY *HUG*
  6. BRIAN. I'm great; just playing the new Pokemon games~ ^.^ AND YOU'RE IN GERMANY? I'm taking German! How was it? Was the chocolate great? XD And hey, I HAVE THAT GAME, TOO! The Hero class is the beeesssttt! Hope (heehee <3) you've been well~ *HUGGGGSSSS*
  7. FATEY. how are you? I`ve been in Germany which is why im not on much. ut when i return ill be active. And yeah my b day is Nov 2nd. I am 15 I ALSO GOT FINAL FANTASY THE FOUR HEROES OF LIGHT! Hope youve been well! *HUGS*
  8. Heehee, same age, then. ^_~ But wait... I thought your birthday was in November and you were fifteen when I last checked? Or was it fourteen... ANYWAY, I hope you had a nice Christmas, too! <3
    *hugs*
    And yep, mine was pretty good. Got mostly cash, but hey, possibilities. xD
  9. Nah I'm 15 Wow I am late, hope you had an awesome christmas.
  10. Thankies! My birthday was November 23~ =D Now we're the same age? :3 Or were you sixteen? xD
  11. Umm, the only Pokemon game I have for the DS is Pearl, but I have alot of the oldies. And happy birthday!! I'm seeing alot of happy b-day comments so I'm guessing it's your birthday. Wait, wait! What is your exact b-day date?
  12. I didn't say anything against it. xD Feel free to call me Fatey. <3
    Yesh, I got that Fire Emblem for the DS at last and Atelier Rorona. But I'm bored now. xD You have Pokemon for the DS?
  13. Fatey, 'cause you're my friend. >:[
    And I've been great, I just bought Dragon Quest IX...or XI, Sentinels of the Starry Skies. =D
    Bought any new games lately?
  14. Ohhh, that totally looks like it! Not that I look closer the A isn't as slanted. xD
    Heh, you called me Fatey. <3 I'm been fatastic~~~ >=3 You?
  15. Hrm? I never used Birth of a Hero. xDD
    How are you Fatey?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 151
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast